Hardware Hall Effect sensor joycon sticks on Amazon

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Edit: So, out of the box, just moving the sticks and comparing it to the V1 / first batch:
The V2 are more silent, but I still detect a click sound on one of them per box, while the other one is just silent.
You can feel the friction when moving/rotating the sticks, so again, 1 of them per box feels different, silent, less friction, and one still causes something inside to click. This may be the spring, and not the slider, but I'll need to open these to investigate.
I hope you open it and have a look. Is it a spring problem or something else? I've fed it back to GuliKit to have them check it out in sync.
Also, this clicky joystick, is there a jumping issue?
Post automatically merged:

I have installed 2 more (now at 3 out of 4), and these didn't have the "bump" issue.
I checked your video, yes there's a bump, I sent your video to GuliKit also.

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I hope you open it and have a look. Is it a spring problem or something else? I've fed it back to GuliKit to have them check it out in sync.
Also, this clicky joystick, is there a jumping issue?

I checked your video, yes there's a bump, I sent your video to GuliKit also.
I will open it today. I took a look before replacing it, and noticed the outer casing is damaged in two spots.

Attachments

• IMG_20230405_202311.jpg
    IMG_20230405_202311.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 37
Reactions: AKNES

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I will open it today. I took a look before replacing it, and noticed the outer casing is damaged in two spots.
I think it should be caused when the product leaves the factory.
It doesn't matter, please feel free to disassemble it, because you are more professional and objective than me.
I will reissue two pairs of new products to you after this teardown. Thank you very much for your seriousness about our products.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
This was a busy day and I wasn't able to continue the investigation, but here's where I got so far:

This was a busy day and I wasn't able to continue the investigation, but here's where I got so far:

There's also some horizontal resistance that doesn't happen vertically:

Also found these little bits of black plastic in that hole.

IMG_20230406_111523.jpg

I washed the center / shaft pieces to remove the grease and inspect them better.
I'll continue tomorrow.

Regarding the bottom plate damage, it's raised to the out side, so it had to happen before assembly.
Doesn't seem directly related to the "bump" defect.

Attachments

• IMG_20230406_105718.jpg
    IMG_20230406_105718.jpg
    675.4 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20230406_112655.jpg
    IMG_20230406_112655.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_20230406_113214.jpg
    IMG_20230406_113214.jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20230406_121505.jpg
    IMG_20230406_121505.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20230406_112234.jpg
    IMG_20230406_112234.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20230406_110353.jpg
    IMG_20230406_110353.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited by Cajumjoe,

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh ffs. When you think maybe they are good now they become even worse. Don't get me wrong. They will probably do what they are advertised to do but with this quality control how long will they last?

Reactions: Cajumjoe

Cajumjoe

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh ffs. When you think maybe they are good now they become even worse. Don't get me wrong. They will probably do what they are advertised to do but with this quality control how long will they last?
Bear in mind this is the disassembly of an already confirmed defective unit. I have two good ones I didn't open, and one I still haven't tried. That said, it's obvious this specific unit had some quality issues... I will continue investigating (and will open some good ones too for comparison).

halfashark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not normally one to rush to a company's defense but duds are always going to happen. Until we see more evidence I'd hold off on condemning them.

Reactions: AKNES and Cajumjoe

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
man i wish that we could have mini alps (cut in half clone of alps ) like in gamepad :D i have mine for years and no drift at all and still working :X just destroyed left cap on it.

Last edited by Lamcza,

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
man i wish that we could have mini alps (cut in half clone of alps ) like in gamepad :D i have mine for years and no drift at all and still working :X just destroyed left cap on it.
Actually I don't quite understand what you mean, sorry my English is not very good. Hahaha
Can you explain to me in detail what you mean? Thank you!

AKNES

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@AKNES sorry for tiny bit off-topic. But the Zen Pro. Is it available somewhere in the EU? I can't find it.
Actually Zen Pro is just a different color to Kingkong 2 pro.
This is a version customized for offline dealers, which is different from the online version of kingkong 2 pro.
So if you don't mind, you can go and buy kingkong 2 pro on amazon.
If you don't mind, you can go to AKNES store to buy it, at least our service is quite advanced. (just as I'm promoting my brand, don't mind:grog:)

Reactions: cearp

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Actually Zen Pro is just a different color to Kingkong 2 pro.
This is a version customized for offline dealers, which is different from the online version of kingkong 2 pro.
So if you don't mind, you can go and buy kingkong 2 pro on amazon.
If you don't mind, you can go to AKNES store to buy it, at least our service is quite advanced. (just as I'm promoting my brand, don't mind:grog:)
Oooooh.... I thought they were something new! Well then.
I checked your German store and it say it's out of stock.

1680927415430.png

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
It will come in the short time. You can buy the joysticks with kits(Not including the one without kits) on the GAMEROOM store on Amazon.us next weekend. They are the final solution without GAP.(The store also belong to AKNES)

Like I said above, buy from GAMEROOM store on Amazon.us next weekend. (The items with kits)
Is the one without gap in stock now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol