Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
Reduced my build to 83 roms. No "too many roms" message. Get to :Done! Wait until the power LED goes out and restart your NES Mini:

Damn power LED isnt going out :(
Which cores of retroarch have you in the hakchi2 route? I tried with CPS2 (and ddsom.zip) and when the led must power off, it continues and power on the mini, but no flash changes appears...Maybe it's your problem??

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

NESCLASSIC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For questions like this I make this videos running on mini nes classic... Please read last messages that I posted.

Rgs.
yes i was hoping for a summary, i watched several of your clips, but was hoping for a general consensus from everyone who has been testing them out...

Reactions: nesito

anth0ny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remove all hakchi2 games(no need to delete, only unselect the check mark) less the RetroArch... Syncro(Flash) button again your mini.

Enjoy!.

Rgs.
right now I flashed original kernal. Now flashing Original 30 Games + RetroArch only.

anth0ny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From other users I read in Spanish forum, It'll work for you also.

Rgs.
yes, i want it to work with my custom folders and 80+ roms! Page 139 post says it would... i get red light not going off if I try exactly what they say to do on page 139.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
yes, i want it to work with my custom folders and 80+ roms! Page 139 post says it would... i get red light not going off if I try exactly what they say to do on page 139.
5. If you need folders, clone and build Haxchi2 from GitHub
Did you clone and build latest github build from Cluster... or only download the hakchi2.zip ...? (My Common sense or spyder sense makes me think about the 2º choice )

Rgs.

Last edited by nesito,

anth0ny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5. If you need folders, clone and build Haxchi2 from GitHub
Did you clone and build lastest github build from Cluster... or only download the hakchi2.zip ...

Rgs.
I built from github in visual studio thank you very much :) - I had the custom folder option, put RA in MAIN... red light stays on.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RA runs fine if i have just RA and original 30 games with no folders. I have 26 roms in RA folder totally 38MB, no issues there.

nesito

Trophies
XP
Country
I built from github in visual studio thank you very much :) - I had the custom folder option, put RA in MAIN... red light stays on.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

RA runs fine if i have just RA and original 30 games with no folders. I have 26 roms in RA folder totally 38MB, no issues there.
Maybe the build it's bad built. I don't have the knowledge to make the build, sorry I cannot help.

Rgs.

anth0ny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Cluster

Im using his latest build that has the ability to create custom folders. There were no errors on the build but perhaps there are some weird things still with folders + retroarch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la