A simple save editor for Tears of the Kingdom has appeared

saveeditor.png

Out of the blue and in a surprising manner, a very simple save editor for Tears of the Kingdom has appeared on GitHub created by user IchmagKekse. The application runs on PC, and it was developed using Visual Studio with C# language.

The editor right now is quite simple and barebones in its v1.0, only allowing the editing of rupees, hearts and stamina for the main game, but as for a few minutes ago from this post, the application was updated to v1.1.0, adding support for editing Bows, Shields, Weapons and Armor as well.
When more data mining is done for the game's data once it's properly out in the wild, the amount of data gathered from all around the homebrew scene will surely help to improve and further develop this save editor, and hopefully others which have been popular for BotW in a similar manner.

The time to unlock all of the Korok seeds and map locations automatically in Tears of the Kingdom can't come soon enough!

:arrow: Source

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...When more data mining is done for the game's data once it's properly out in the wild, the amount of data gathered from all around the homebrew scene will surely help to improve and further develop this save editor...
Sooooo...how has the updating been going?
I'm looking forward to using this editor for version 1.1.1 someday.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sooooo...how has the updating been going?
I'm looking forward to using this editor for version 1.1.1 someday.
Use Marc Robledo's Save Editor instead, that one is being kept up to date and has a lot of editing features already.
I haven't kept track on this one since posting this thread tbh

ThatAnarchyDude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Marc Robledo's Save Editor instead, that one is being kept up to date and has a lot of editing features already.
I haven't kept track on this one since posting this thread tbh
I just found out this one was actually updated for 1.1.1 yesterday.
However, I'll check out the one you suggested because I'm still looking for one which allows me to update more factors within the inventory such as materials, Zonai Devices, and Key Items, and (hopefully) Fused Items.

How can I find it?
Post automatically merged:

I just found out this one was actually updated for 1.1.1 yesterday.
However, I'll check out the one you suggested because I'm still looking for one which allows me to update more factors within the inventory such as materials, Zonai Devices, and Key Items, and (hopefully) Fused Items.

How can I find it?
Nevermind.
I found it.

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone able to add more slots for weapons, shields, and bows? seems like the slots i add dont show up in game for those categories when using the marc robledo editor. Only replacing my current ones work

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So which slot is the first save ? There are 6 different slots in the folder. Do I modify all of them ?
They tend to change depending on the date.
Autosaves tend to overwrite the order in which they are, so I recommend that before you close up the game, you do a manual save, so the manual save appears first.
If you do this, slot_01 save will always be your manual save you did before closing the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots