Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

projections

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Finally got my NES mini in the mail today, and now have a total of 75 games which I successfully put in there with v.2.10. Thank you so much again, Cluster, for this amazing app! I'll keep observing the future development of the app and might try out the later versions too, but to me, 2.10 already had pretty much all the features I could possibly hope for (don't need hundreds of games / folders), so I'm really, really satisfied at the moment.

Reactions: RetrogamerX

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Cluster Hi Famicom Mini user here, the folders/pages option don't work. I only get the original 30 games.

Also is it possible to make mappers 22, 75, 25 work?
Are you sure that you updated all files including mods directory?
New games are not visible at all?
Can you say version/build number from about box?
Do you have UART cable?
Can I send special debug version to you?

@Cluster
Also is it possible to make mappers 22, 75, 25 work?
No.

Last edited by Cluster,

DbD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are you sure that you updated all files including mods directory?
New games are not visible at all?
Can you say version/build number from about box?

@Cluster Yes I overwrote all the folders from the new zip file.
Should I flash original kernel then the custom kernel again?
None of the extra games are visible at all, only the original 30 games.

WHVtiL.jpg

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Cluster Yes I overwrote all the folders from the new zip file.
Should I flash original kernel then the custom kernel again?
None of the extra games are visible at all, only the original 30 games.
It's not required to flash custom kernel again but try to do it.

Please download special debug version: https://github.com/ClusterM/hakchi2/releases/download/2.11/hakchi2_debug.zip
Repeat all steps to upload games, archive the whole hakchi2 folder and send it to me. I'll investigate it.

Haoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Grand travail! Vous êtes fantastiques. Donc, il est maintenant possible de télécharger un fullset? En théorie, vous pouvez faire pour que nous puissions charger un thumbnail pour les dossiers? Merci pour tout.

I don't think a russian dev speaks french dude but hey i'll translate anyway :)

"Great job ! You're fanstatic, so is it possible to download a fullset ? In theorie, can u add a feature that load a thumbnail for folders ? Thanks for everything"

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I don't think a russian dev speaks french dude but hey i'll translate anyway :)

"Great job ! You're fanstatic, so is it possible to download a fullset ? In theorie, can u add a feature that load a thumbnail for folders ? Thanks for everything"
Seems like it's possible but it's support not all mappers. So many games are not supported.

fayce54

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I joined only to tell one thank you to our man @Cluster :bow: for the great work which he realized and all the improvements that he brought in hackchi to have simplified it and made it accessible to all so that we, retro"geek"gamer, can take advantage at the most of our NESCM (become rare and desired!)! I have not tried hackchi2 yet but it shouldn't delay!

Last edited by fayce54,

TxFxL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huge thank you to @Cluster !!!!
I've used this forum in the past to set up a dstwo cart for my 3ds and now with hakchi2 i've been able to set up 3 nes classic systems, 1 for myself and 2 friends of mine, such a simple easy to use program

one quick question, I've been using 2.0.10 and its been working great, I'd like to update to 2.0.11 for the turbo function, on my 8bitdo controller its currently mapped to the shoulder buttons but they are a bit awkward to get at with such a small controller so it would be nice to have them at x and y,

my question is for anyone currently using 2.0.11, do you have to use the folder function? I'm hoping it will be an option that can be toggled on and off. I'm currently very happy with my setup of 75 games keeping everything clean on the menu screen with titles and pictures for each game

thanks in advance and I'm really enjoying this whole thread

Reactions: Piklz

Piklz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pixelpiklz.com
XP
Country
United States
Huge thank you to @Cluster !!!!
I've used this forum in the past to set up a dstwo cart for my 3ds and now with hakchi2 i've been able to set up 3 nes classic systems, 1 for myself and 2 friends of mine, such a simple easy to use program

one quick question, I've been using 2.0.10 and its been working great, I'd like to update to 2.0.11 for the turbo function, on my 8bitdo controller its currently mapped to the shoulder buttons but they are a bit awkward to get at with such a small controller so it would be nice to have them at x and y,

my question is for anyone currently using 2.0.11, do you have to use the folder function? I'm hoping it will be an option that can be toggled on and off. I'm currently very happy with my setup of 75 games keeping everything clean on the menu screen with titles and pictures for each game

thanks in advance and I'm really enjoying this whole thread
an option to disable opted-in features is always a wise idea ,

Reactions: TxFxL

Cluster

OP
Trophies
Website
clusterrr.com
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
@Cluster

Using the debug version now made it not start up. I only get a black screen, the link for the download is below.

http://www33.zippyshare.com/v/W2holuEl/file.html
Seems like it should work. Can you totally uninstall hakchi2, disable all hacks (reset combination, font, etc.) and try everything again. Maybe something is not compatible with Famicom Mini.

Huge thank you to @Cluster
Just set maximum number of games per page to 90.
Shell can handle 75 games but you can't use all four save-states for every game.

Last edited by Cluster,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo