Not open for further replies.

sk4t4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have one sugestion: Itadaki Street DS
Its a rare mix of Monopoly with characters from Mario Bros and Dargon Quest.
It has other interesting things, I´ve always wanted to play this game so its my first suggestion.

Also Eyeshield 21 Devil Max Power (American football) or Power Pro Kun Pocket 11 (baseball), both games are sport games but Power Kun
has a Story Mode and other modes, so it could have many things to translate, well I hope you could take these suggestions into account.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HayatoJin said:
Do Mugen no Frontier and you will be revered for generations.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90493
search before speak.

QUOTE(sk4t4 @ Jan 12 2009, 10:37 PM) I have one sugestion: Itadaki Street DS
It has other interesting things, I´ve always wanted to play this game so its my first suggestion.

Also Eyeshield 21 Devil Max Power (American football) or Power Pro Kun Pocket 11 (baseball), both games are sport games but Power Kun
has a Story Mode and other modes, so it could have many things to translate, well I hope you could take these suggestions into account.

and this is not the right thread for requests
go here:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=111411

sk4t4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
HayatoJin said:
Do Mugen no Frontier and you will be revered for generations.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90493
search before speak.

sk4t4 said:
I have one sugestion: Itadaki Street DS

go here:

QUOTE(Noitora @ Jan 13 2009, 01:06 AM) QUOTE(tinymonkeyt @ Jan 13 2009, 09:40 AM)
go here:
Actually I said that I'm open to requests but better PM me guys if you have a translation request so this topic will be clean.

Tiny, read all the posts before speak.

PS: Also I never said it was a request, I used the word "suggestion".
To Noitora: Let me think of some other good games and i will send you a PM. Thanks in advance.

kamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I don't know, wouldn't it be better to actually finish one translation instead of jumping between multiple others?

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
kamo said:
I don't know, wouldn't it be better to actually finish one translation instead of jumping between multiple others?
I do whatever I want, if you don't want to use my translations because they're incomplete, then do so, posting stupid suggestions won't help me.

kamo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Noitora said:
kamo said:
I do whatever I want, if you don't want to use my translations because they're incomplete, then do so, posting stupid suggestions won't help me.

Aggressive much? How does that work for you? It's stupid to suggest to finish something?

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
kamo said:
Noitora said:
kamo said:

Aggressive much? How does that work for you? It's stupid to suggest to finish something?
In fact, I'm not aggresive one bit, I have a reason for abandoning a translation.

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
The project hit a big milestone today, all the translated script is in the rom and is working fine.
I don't know how more it will take to release the last patch though since there are a few things that still need translating, they're being taken care of right now so no worries
tongue.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so the full translation is almost done/already done?

thanks noitora.
will be playing this over the weekend :]

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
tinymonkeyt said:
so the full translation is almost done/already done?

thanks noitora.
will be playing this over the weekend :]
Yes, it's about 90% translated, Maybe I'll release a patch today if I fix the game ID with r4cce because I need the cheats to do a quick playthrough to make sure everything is working correctly
tongue.gif

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been f5ing this page for a week now, hoping you'd releasing another patch, and then my internet went down for two days. And i went insane, thinking i'd miss the party. Good to see som great news! You're the king Noitora!
biggrin.gif

Noitora

OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I'm gonna tell you what's gonna be untranslated in the next version:
Menu Graphics ( Can't do them right now, they will remain untranslated but there are descriptions of what each thing does in the upper part of the screen so that shouldn't cause any trouble)
Character names in matches (The same as above)

So, that's all, 100% playable and you get to know what's happening in the story, which pretty much screwed up the anime for me since I am at episode 51, this translation is a curse
tongue.gif

Zane said:
I've been f5ing this page for a week now, hoping you'd releasing another patch, and then my internet went down for two days. And i went insane, thinking i'd miss the party. Good to see som great news! You're the king Noitora!
biggrin.gif
I would have given you a private build if I knew that you were that excited!
happy.gif

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Only 90% translated? I thought I translated everything...?

Well, if there's anything I missed, just send it to me and I'll take care of it.

*EDIT*
@Noitora: Were you able to insert my special message at the end of the credits? I want my friend to try out this patch
wink.gif

Leky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I think (but it's just what I understood) that the 10% that remains is the graphics and the rival names or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@