ROM Hack Hack Of Platinum: Pokemon Perfect Platinum

phhavoc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you said all 493 are available, but I was wondering if they were all available before getting the National-Dex and going to Pal Park?

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do recall a handful only being available via the "swarms" which only appear post National... I never edited the Pal Park (and have actually never been there... Just got my AK2i recently and I have so many games that Platinum hasn't received much attention as of yet)

DingoEgret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just wondering how did you handle to pokemon that require stones to evolve? is it possible to catch all their evolved forms or is there a way to get unlimited stones of every type in this game? (if i remeber correctly if you use a stone to evolve a pokemon, that stone disappears right?).

DingoEgret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
right but what im saying is that if i were to try to get all 493 pokemon in this game is it possible to do it with the limited number of stones available in the game to evolve all the pokemons that require stones to evolve, or is it possible to catch the already evolved forms of these pokmon so that i dont need the stones anymore, or do i still need to trade to get some of these pokemons that require stones to evolve.

xangelinax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried to get this to work several times, as I really like what you have done. However, everytime I load it up I just get a white screen. Is there perhaps anything that I am doing wrong?

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try re-patching (and make sure you have the final release) every once in a rare while it doesn't patch right... That's the only time I have encountered a white screen

DingoEgret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question about the location of a legendaries, so did you say that all the legendary that are not orginally in the game can be encountered anywhere in the game randomly, or are they in specific areas? im kind of thinking its the latter because so far ive fought 6 mews and caught 3 and fought 7 celebies and caught 3 all in the bug forest where the girl trainer chelsy tags alone with you and heals your pokemon. so if this is the case, may I ask where can i encounter mewtwo and lugia? Thanks alot of the help

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lugia is in Ravaged Path (so is Ho-oh, too bad I couldn't simulate some kind of epic battle between the two...)
Mewtwo is (checking his files...) Ha! found it! Wayward Cave secret room (along with Deoxys)

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tac 21 said:
how do you activate the regis?
Sorry, I never got the e-mail notification... E4 must be beat, other than that it works just like it should normally minus the movie regi

you step on the panels, they wake up

vicco

Trophies
XP
Country
Is this hack still aviable? It won't work even if I'm trying with the instructions. It says "Undefined opcode - with no debug vector defined"?

RolandHazoto

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vicco said:
Is this hack still aviable? It won't work even if I'm trying with the instructions. It says "Undefined opcode - with no debug vector defined"?
blink.gif
???? That is unexplainable. Have you tried re-downloading? cuz yea the hack is still available, it will be until media fire shuts me down

vicco

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to redownload now. What shall I do here: "Run xdelta via the xDelta GUI.exe"? Right now I'm just dragging the xdelta file to the xDelta GUI, open the xdelta, select the PPCE.patch in the "select patch" box, select Pokémon Platinum.nds in the "select ROM" box, and after I'm clicking on Apply patch nothing won't happened!? (I downloaded the GUI Challanger's Edition Mirror 1).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Tried XDefiant it's mrh