Hacking RELEASE HACDN# Dangerously download your Switch eShop purchases on your PC, Now in C#!

Gnarmagon

Noob <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You managed to make a C# port without being a dick about it? COUGH @Gnarmagon
Thumbs up from me!!! Feel free to make any changes or additions you deem necessary. (I could think of a few :))
Wait I did write that I would port it to C# ? (I hate the syntax of the language...)
It was meant as an advice for your dev future ;)
"oh even worse it's visual basic O.O" - Okay, well how about you hurry up and make one in C, come on then! Chop-chop!
If mine is so bad because it's done in VB, make one yourself using a different language.
yea I was so close to doing this but then decided to not do this because I don't want to risk getting banned while testing this :/

Well, I have to say, that at that time I was a bit salty therefore I feel sorry :(,
it wasn't meant to insult you or something like that, I was just a bit hyped, after I saw your CertNXtractionPack and got pissed about it because it is/was broken and you did upload some incomplete stuff -.-

devtekve

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Soooooooooooooo, I am a C# developer for (sometimes) a living, and I just joined to GBATemp to let you know that I will be working on this as well <3 Long Live to C#!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back