Gyakuten Kenji adds 2 More Characters

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gyakuten Kenji alias Perfect Prosecutor is showing us the rivals of the main character. You will discover Sheena and Shiryu Rou, a fine team of investigators who hate prosecutors. The game is planned for release in Japan on the 28th of May.

News Source: Gamekyo

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sounding better and better with every update but I juts know it will not be as good as the next Apollo Justice game. I cannot wait for more information to be released.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
meh. any game with edgey and franzy is enough
ohmy.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder how you would play as a prosecutor, i mean, you dont cross examine the witness, the defense does that right? And youre supposed to prove the defense's client guilty, so how would you go about doing that? Anyway i just hope the gameplay has improved and most of the characters from the pw series like maya,mia,gumshoe etc are in the game. :)
EDIT: Oh my how could i forget about good old phoenix wright? :o

airpirate545

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
I wonder how you would play as a prosecutor, i mean, you dont cross examine the witness, the defense does that right? And youre supposed to prove the defense's client guilty, so how would you go about doing that? Anyway i just hope the gameplay has improved and most of the characters from the pw series like maya,mia,gumshoe etc are in the game.
smile.gif

EDIT: Oh my how could i forget about good old phoenix wright?
ohmy.gif

I think that this game really focuses on investigating and there are no PW style court trials. I guess it wood be more of a point and click game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o