Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
ACT 2010/11/19 Test Build r23 seems gc controllers works
yaywii.gif

Test Tutorial roms + 28mb: work but kof97 works but roms C1 - C8 (8mb) not work
aka (up kof98, up mslug3, garoup, up samsho5, svc)

Link Tutorial: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_tutorial-gx...ara-wii_1175813

NewFang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm physced to hear its finally got SDHC support, I've been wanting that for a while. I think the gamecube controller is the best way to go for Geo though, hopefully someone fits that in soon. Also, any known forwarders around?? Please post if so, cheers.

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
catuligbat said:
ACT 2010/11/19 Test Build r23 seems gc controllers works
yaywii.gif

Test Tutorial roms + 28mb: work but kof97 works but roms C1 - C8 (8mb) not work
aka (up kof98, up mslug3, garoup, up samsho5, svc)

Link Tutorial: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_tutorial-gx...ara-wii_1175813

Well ... about this ...
QUOTE said:
Lo he probado por ahora con el Real Bout FF2 y Last Blade, que daban error de memoria, y funcionan perfectamente , pero... sin sonido

Translation: "At the moment i tested it with RBFF2 and Last Blade, that ones gave memory error, now they are working perfeclly, without sound

That was what i suggested to do... because i had done it time ago with last blade injection
wink.gif

Any way... without sound its not enough ...

QUOTE said:
it couldn't be possible turn some NAND space into virtual ram?
I did the same question to a very relevant scener ... and didnt answer me... I suppouse its not easiest as it sounds xD

And about
Loading large ROMs is being worked on, and I have made some progress towards a solution. There is tool called dumpgfx included with gngeo which dumps the gfx sprites out of the ROM in to a separate file. There is some support for these file, but it doesn't work and the sprites are not rendered correctly.

Are you using decripted roms? or the emulator do it?

Edit: In adition to above... i would like to remember how nintendo is doing the "emulators" for their wii game compilations (Metal slug compilation... snk anthology and ... Data East Arcade Classics in this one with hiden files on disc... something to investigate because the "hidden" files are not listed on fst.bin file however the emulator can find them!!) Sounds/music are in spare files with the original sound name position... sorry for my explanation xD and there are a file listing all the sound files...

I suppouse something like this is the solution for sound. For C files (sprites) im not sure how nintendo do it... however i suppose it should be something similar

Sr Corsario

catuligbat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
QUOTE said:
(catuligbat @ Nov 19 2010, 03:11 PM)

ACT 2010/11/19 Test Build r23 seems gc controllers works yaywii.gif

QUOTE(blizzo @ Nov 20 2010, 01:47 PM)

Thanks for testing this, my GC Controller appears to be broken, up and down doesn't work frown.gif I need to buy a new one.

ok but good idea have how change button config, i use huskee ps2/gc converter and works good

dondi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
good to see that the gxgeo is still alive...for the future i wish a wonderful gui (like snes9x gx or genesis plus gx), a driver so my classic controller and NeoGeo Stick 2 works 100% perfectly. Hopefully there will be a way to run games like msx or last blade 2 on gxgeo...that would be so fresh
smile.gif

well, go on guys...i luv your work
smile.gif

NewFang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very nice guys, my gamecube controller wont work with it though
frown.gif

edit: nevermind, didnt see the latest revision posted there, got it working now, thanks guys, you rock!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: next system rumored to launch at $400