GWIH#6, Pyramids Demo Available NOW

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by masterchan777, Mar 23, 2012.

Mar 23, 2012
  1. masterchan777
    OP

Member masterchan777 GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Pyramids demo is available now to download from Nintendo's eShop, go get it while it's hot guys ...
    you get 30 uses with this download ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    It's not particularly impressive, I mean the framerate goes from too smooth to not smooth at all, and the gameplay isn't exactly puzzling, seeing as you can play blocks ANYWHERE without complication or restriction.
    The levels themselves appear to be restricted to a single screen's dimensions, with only one mandatory objective: Collect the Ankh that opens the exit. You can try to collect all of the treasure for a second star, and within the time limit for a third star, but it doesn't feel all that grand to accomplish it when it's only a matter of figuring out the fastest path.
    Every time you clear one of the 6 levels available you get reminded to buy the full game so you can scan QR codes.
    They did make a good effort with the 3D effect, there's a lot of depth with some of the visuals, although the actual gameplay stage itself is awfully flat using sprites this is still a good way to do it, reminscent of some older games.

I don't think this is worth a buy sadly, I'm hoping that next week's demo will be something better or more deserving like Super Pokémon Rumble, or Kid Icarus Uprising.

1 person likes this.
  3. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    Is this in the NA eShop as well?

4. RupeeClock

Member RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

United Kingdom
    NA and EU regions seem to have different demo release schedules, the eShop content in general varies a lot.

I think NA's first NES title was Metroid, and ours was Super Mario Bros, and I think we got Punch-out earlier too.
    We got the CRUSH3D demo earlier, but the Mario and Sonic London 2012 demo much later.

If you can check yourself, it should have been live since yesterday actually.

5. frogboy

Member frogboy lacking both style and grace

United States
    Well, it wasn't in the eShop yesterday, so I'm guessing it still isn't. Oh well, I probably would've skipped this one anyway.

6. Thesolcity

Member Thesolcity Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.

United States
    Not in the North American eShop.

7. Skelletonike

Member Skelletonike ♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀

Portugal
    I downloaded this yesterday since it's the day they usually add stuff to the eshop, so this isn't really from today. =S