Gaming Guitar Hero World Tour hangs after third song

xanon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys wondering if yall , got any problems with GHWT im running 3.3u wii, with the back up launcher .3 gamma error 002 fixed, burned game on verbatim @ 3x , the game keeps playing after third song but, song in back ground is on an eternal short loop, like it crashed, when the color buttons finish on the guitar fret on the game the game totally crashes. any tip on this ?

dajavax

Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
it also happens for me in the same song for GHWT... and sometimes in random songs in GHIII... i wonder why it is... i've tried every backup launchers, and cioscorp and it's always the same... last time i asked about it everyone said it should work fine... though that time was about the GHIII one... i wonder why this happens to us... im pretty sure most have it working fine

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would recommend burning the disc at 4x or 8x then try playing it again. If that doesn't work, try another iso. The one you may have downloaded could have been made from a scratched disc. Otherwise, it could be the disc. Make sure it's on a DVD-R. Verbatim's work the best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::rofl2: