Hacking Rock Band/Guitar Hero Wii Custom Songs?

Vince19Drums

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This has probably have been done a million times, but still : could someone explain me how to get custom songs or official dlcs on Rock Band or Guitar Hero on Wii? I'm a noob, and I have trouble following the tutorials.
  • Games I have on disc :
  • The Beatles : Rock Band (I would really like to get those dlcs.)
  • Green Day : Rock Band
  • Rock Band 3
  • Guitar Hero 3 : Legends Of Rock
  • Guitar Hero : World ToUR
Games I have on USBLoaderGX
  • Rock Band 2
  • Guitar Hero 5
  • Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • Guitar Hero : Warriors Of Rock
For The Beatles : Rock Band, I found a tutorial saying that I should do an EmuNand and download the wad file provided. But the wad file plus an EmuNand will not enter in my SD Card (1 Go, I know it's small.). For Rock Band 3. i found this tutorial : http://customscreators.com/index.php?/topic/14630-how-to-playing-customs-on-wii/ . But the Wii files in the old C3 Database are corrupted (actually every file for any console is corrupted.). And on the new database, well there's only Xbox 360 files, not Wii ones as I know of. Could please somebody help me?

Thanks in advance,

Vince19Drums (sorry for my bad english. I'm french.)

Vince19Drums

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I saw on C3 that they are delayed in moving to a new database. How do you know the current database is corrupted?

The current one is just fine. But the link i referred into the first post says this ''You can download customs for Wii from the C3 Database or from the new Database.''. The ''C3 Database'' leads us to this database.
upload_2019-2-1_22-47-8.png

When I click on any console or download button,
upload_2019-2-1_22-47-54.png
it leads me to this page.
upload_2019-2-1_22-49-25.png

C3's new database is just fine.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

at vince u will need at least a 4 gig sd card for any of the dlc songs or customs.
Yeah I'll probably just buy another SD Card. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/