Hacking Guitar Hero/Rock Band DLC and the USB Loader

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I currently use a DVD for Rock Band 2, as I could not get the DLC to backup to the SD card properly when using a USB Loader. Now that I tried to use some of the GH5 DLC, I'm getting a different problem. Whenever I've booted from the USB Loader, it says that it cannot detect an SD card. Is there any work-around to this, or will I need to simply deal with the long load times of a real disc in order to use DLC on my SD card?

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
From what I can understand...

If you have imported DLC onto your card using the DISC it cannot be seen by USB loaded games and the same the other way. Also loading DLC from SDcard using USB loaders wont delete them from the system memory after play meaning that you will only be able to play 3 or 4 DLC tracks before your memory is full then you will have to go into the system manager and manually delete the DLC content again..

Maybe I have got this wrong but that seems to be the way it is explained in the Rawksd thread

raptir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I understand that's how it works with Rock Band 2, but I'm talking about other games, specifically the Guitar Hero games.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
I have the same problem with DLC not deleting from the memory with any GH game as well when loaded with USBloader (the free songs you can download). It seems to be pretty standard error. They all work fine with disc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.