Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wiithepeople said:
wow, nice, taking some risks I see
smile.gif
Nah, just trying to milk it for all it's worth.

That being said, I'll probably buy this, unless it's a ridiculous price like the console guitar heroes ($70+ for a game? Come on!).

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've been buying everysingle game since they came out cause I was a Guitar Freak Fan in the Arcades, so I might just have to pick this one up.

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
jumpman17 said:
leinad said:
Fakie! said:
I hope it's not DSLite only.

Yeah ._. That would be terrible

There's a simple solution for this problem. Just stop being left-handed, duh.
lecture.gif
Nah, that's a good question.
Wait, because you mean your a leftie that plays the guitar upside down on the console? (Woah, I just realized how that is compared to a real guitar.)
Meh, they'll probably have an option that will allow you to hold the game the other way around and just have the colours warped. But still, it can't be that big a deal though? I'm left handed and playing it the same way as everybody else is fine.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't see how this doesn't work for left handed.. the thing is in the middle of the DS.. you just have to hold the DS with the other hand, and the game has to have a left-handed mode were the buttons are inverted..
tongue.gif

trh

Trophies
XP
Country
CockroachMan said:
I don't see how this doesn't work for left handed.. the thing is in the middle of the DS.. you just have to hold the DS with the other hand, and the game has to have a left-handed mode were the buttons are inverted..
tongue.gif

That's exactly what the console versions do.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If there's one thing I hate more than games with copy protection, it's games that require a special accessory. Take Wario Ware Twisted for example. A hack is available for it but it defeats the whole point of the "move the console" aspect of it.

DDR, lightgun games, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Samba De Amigo etc can be pirated but playing it with a controller will literally suck all the fun out of it. In short, now I HAVE to buy the accessory if I want this game.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
"DDR, lightgun games, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Samba De Amigo etc can be pirated but playing it with a controller will literally suck all the fun out of it. In short, now I HAVE to buy the accessory if I want this game."

Poor Harsky
tongue.gif
Just remember it's the accessory that makes these games awesome. It's worth it to spend some money sometimes.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cubin' said:
"DDR, lightgun games, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Samba De Amigo etc can be pirated but playing it with a controller will literally suck all the fun out of it. In short, now I HAVE to buy the accessory if I want this game."

Poor Harsky
tongue.gif
Just remember it's the accessory that makes these games awesome. It's worth it to spend some money sometimes.
I got lucky on the Guitar Hero front since I found a second hand wireless one in my local store so I used that to play all my pirated GH games. Even better when you play the custom soundtrack ISO. Which brings me to another point. With the Guitar Hero community so adapt at hacking the songlist for the PS2, could the same be done for the DS?

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pasc said:
leinad said:
Fakie! said:
I hope it's not DSLite only.

Yeah ._. That would be terrible

Hehe... not really ^^ I expanded my browser memory + my ez 3 in 1 to fit my DS so that wouldn't be a problem... at least for me ~_~.

Ok, that was a joke *prays*

Iv already though of buying an exp pack to try to open & get it into an old-not-working GBA game-Card, but since I would put half of my money in that "operation" Iv didn't risked it~

DrediKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Hadrian said:
Or out-of-control pyrotechnics will be set ablaze, and players will have to blow them out using the Nintendo DS microphone.

Sweet... so hopefully this will include the song 'Once Bitten, Twice Shy'!!!

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm a bit bummed that it won't have 5 buttons, but maybe it could be tough anyways. I'm sure it'll be fun. That being said, at the end of the video it said to preorder at http://www.guitarheroontour.com and the site will launch tomorrow (the 20th). Hopefully preorders will be open right away so we can get the price confirmed. I'll be picking this up at launch for sure.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there shouldnt be people complaining cuz thats kinda messed up :/
i mean, how else are these game companies gonna make money
if all we do is download the games
you cant expect everything to be free
i'd be more than happy to buy something for once since downloading games makes me feel guilty

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
WeaponXxX said:
Looks like you enter a "disk" into the fret board so they can sell add on packs which should mean that size of the actual cart won't matter.

no that "disk" thing was a pick for use on the touch screen

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Harsky said:
If there's one thing I hate more than games with copy protection, it's games that require a special accessory. Take Wario Ware Twisted for example. A hack is available for it but it defeats the whole point of the "move the console" aspect of it.

DDR, lightgun games, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Samba De Amigo etc can be pirated but playing it with a controller will literally suck all the fun out of it. In short, now I HAVE to buy the accessory if I want this game.

Well, you only have to buy it once, then you can pirate the expansion song packs to your little pirating hearts content!

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Harsky said:

At least on the DS, unlike the GBA, the game is seperated from the expansion device, making it useful for multiple games and homebrew. And those buttons might be useful for some homebrew software.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: We're figments of your imagination