Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
noONE said:
WeaponXxX said:
Looks like you enter a "disk" into the fret board so they can sell add on packs which should mean that size of the actual cart won't matter.

Hmm, watched the video again after you said that, but then saw that the thing they took out is just a stylus replacement, ( a plectrum style stylus )

but the idea of extra memory inside the slot2 device could probably work.. but then, how much memory can you add to that?
also, IF you can start the game without the slot2 device inserted, then it wouldn't have access to those songs.., so i guess.. you wont be able to start without it then, or it would prompt you to insert it when accessing songs..
time will tell.

You could put some memory inside it and let new songs available for download
wink2.gif

And you could put a lot of memory in there! A 1gb SD card costs less then 10 dollars nowadays.. and that thing is a lot bigger than a SD card, you could easily put 512mb in there.. would be more than enough..

Anyway.. that's just me dreaming.. I doubt they would do something like that
frown.gif

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
crazyshiza said:
looks good, I don't know how difficult they can make it with only 4 buttons though.
iPod version(Phase) is only 3 Buttons + Scrollwheel slide
And it can be hard

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
noONE said:
Hmm, watched the video again after you said that, but then saw that the thing they took out is just a stylus replacement, ( a plectrum style stylus )
Damn...Just watched the video and your right. Don't know what I am more upset about right now...the fact that they don't have interchangeable song packs or the fact that I had to watch that terrible video twice!

P

pasc

kewl ! I think I will buy this like I did with the NDS Browser, now I love the DS again ^^.

P

pasc

leinad said:
Fakie! said:
I hope it's not DSLite only.

Yeah ._. That would be terrible

Hehe... not really ^^ I expanded my browser memory + my ez 3 in 1 to fit my DS so that wouldn't be a problem... at least for me ~_~.

Ok, that was a joke *prays*

DarkUli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Man, that looks retarded and neat at the same time.

But it's too weird.. Plus, the game itself is piratable.. But you'll have to get the acessory seperatly, if their going to do so, that is.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crazyshiza said:
looks good, I don't know how difficult they can make it with only 4 buttons though.
Never played GuitarFreaks I guess? It only uses 3 buttons and is much harder than expert on Guitar Hero(At least in my opinion).

EDIT:
I mean, just watch this

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==