Hacking Guitar Fun CHANNEL

Jm9760

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jm9760 said:
This won't work for me! I put songs in /guitarfun/songs (I've tried both .mid and .chart) but it won't work. I choose single player, text flashes for a second, and then nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Any help?

iby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jm9760 said:
Jm9760 said:
This won't work for me! I put songs in /guitarfun/songs (I've tried both .mid and .chart) but it won't work. I choose single player, text flashes for a second, and then nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Any help?

Well does the text say something like, error unable to save song data? if so, its because your guitarfun/songs is not on the ROOT of the SD card, you have to have the .dol in the apps folder, while the guitarfun/songs folders in the root, that is if of course you are using the homebrew channel to play this, hope this helps..

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jm9760 said:
Jm9760 said:

Any help?

root/aps/guitarfun v*.*/*all your file for this homebrew*

root/guitarfun/songs/song1/*all your files for this song*
root/guitarfun/songs/song2/*all your files for this song*
root/guitarfun/songs/song3/*all your files for this song*
etc...

most song are already in a folder if you downlaod them from one of the many site you can find on this tread , just put it in song

ex:

example.rar-> EXAMPLE (

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
when you get the song it should contain these song.ogg guitar.ogg song.midi(sorry not sure about its name for the mide) and theres another one that should go in there aswell if forget what it was but anyway thre all in folder called EG ROCK_SONG so the file structure should be

*ROOT_SD*/guitarfun/songs/ROCK_SONG
other songs EG ROCK_SONG2 would go into the songs folder

Redsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
awesome seems good, wont be able to try with guitar for a day or two though. Only annoying thing using wiimote is the rumble.

Posts merged

awesome seems good, wont be able to try with guitar for a day or two though. Only annoying thing using wiimote is the rumble.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
Redsquirrel said:

Posts merged

yea i wish that could be turned off because it distracts you alot

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mabe everyone know it , but i just found this:

to pause press B+home

and i test some of the songs i used on guitarfun on FoF , there was no sync prob on FoF but on GF yes ... hope this will be fixed

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1NOOB said:
mabe everyone know it , but i just found this:

to pause press B+home
Wasn't aware of it, Though to do with the guitar.

QUOTEand i test some of the songs i used on guitarfun on FoF , there was no sync prob on FoF but on GF yes ... hope this will be fixed
Noticed that too, makes it unplayable (well it's playable but not very fun) for me sadly but the app itself was working pretty good, wii guitar and all.

DaveMode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not perfect, but definitely my new favorite homebrew. It seems like the framerate needs to be increased somehow though.. just doesn't feel smooth. It also feels like it goes out of sync just a little. What I'd like to see:

1) Option to remove rumble
2) Better/smoother framerate
3) Remove or change annoying background music.
4) Make a channel with banner (not really for the developer I guess, but any of you creative ones out there)

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it really that great? I want to try it, a Wiimote as a guitar isn't as dorky as a keyboard, thats why I don't like playing FoF. I'll ask my cousin to bring his guitar so we can try it.

Rewrite

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I'm a complete newb when it comes to these types of things and I'm sorry to say this but can someone upload a picture of what your root folder is supposed to look like? So far, I can see Guitar Fun on The Homebrew Channel and it works fine, but my problem comes when it comes to loading up the songs. All I get is a black screen saying something about not being able to save data or something. If anyone can assist, I'd highly appreciate it. Sorry for my lack of understanding.
frown.gif

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
link_720 said:
my wii guitar (frontman by Nyco) doesnt work someone else can confirm this?
Make sure you plug your Wiimote to your guitar AFTER the game has officially loaded on the screen. If you have it plugged in before, it wont recognize it.

misticknight

Trophies
XP
Country
just so you guys know version 2.7 is out now and the rumbling is nowhere near as annoying as it previousl was in fact it's probably almost as good as the real GH3.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
misticknight said:
just so you guys know version 2.7 is out now and the rumbling is nowhere near as annoying as it previousl was in fact it's probably almost as good as the real GH3.

What about the background audio and the songs not playing all the way through?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ...