XP
Country
Last edited by Tokiopop,

Nuzzgok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you downgraded system settings with gateway, ran the .nds, tried launching RXtools via MSET and it crashed? Guess there's just no support for 8.1 then.

That's exactly how it went, I think I even posted in that thread about it at the time. Something about the MSET using a different ROP.

Reactions: Gruntzer

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
That's exactly how it went, I think I even posted in that thread about it at the time. Something about the MSET using a different ROP.
Shame. Seems like I'm going to have to fork out for CN or Sky3DS, unless GW pull something out of their hat unexpectedly.

Reactions: Gruntzer

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a JP OOT for sale if I need to afford that (weirdly still expensive) sky3ds ;)
I got one, I even had CN in the same cart for 2000 yen. Really regretting not buying it at the time since it's 10,000 yen now :( And yeah, I'm shocked sky3ds are still so much.

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I got one, I even had CN in the same cart for 2000 yen. Really regretting not buying it at the time since it's 10,000 yen now :( And yeah, I'm shocked sky3ds are still so much.

Me too; my sky button broke and it's a red button so I get auto scroll. Going to see if I can find someone local to fix it or have to replace it

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, no one seems to have posted a working set up here since Nintendo took down the files, so here they are for anyone still in need. Be sure to change my local address in all the files (192.168.1.66) to your computer's address :)

Tested these myself. Thanks to @pegasus21 for the help, and @yifan_lu for the original hard work.

Attachments

• doot.zip
    11.9 KB · Views: 315

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Well, no one seems to have posted a working set up here since Nintendo took down the files, so here they are for anyone still in need. Be sure to change my local address in all the files (192.168.1.66) to your computer's address :)

Tested these myself. Thanks to @pegasus21 for the help, and @yifan_lu for the original hard work.

Use WAMP if using windows, I'll have my android app done before the end of the year

Reactions: Syphurith

Nuzzgok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks a ton mate. Got a Sky3DS+ on the preorder, just waiting now. Thanks again!

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My server that have been tested on emunand, was released on 4dsdev.org: http://4dsdev.org/thread.php?id=124
You can make it serve other version of update packs, and don't need any raw SOAP reply from yellow.
Since nothing more than the test enviorment and sigpatch is implied, the server could also be used for SysNand.
You can modify the server a little to make it servable for multi users, and no need for the correct TitleHash.

It is not of much use except several special situations; and it is a little risky that you must get it carefully done.
I thought for a C#/Java/nodejs app, however i can't get it simply done without much libraries involved.

EDIT: Forget to mention, the only things i request for your using this is "Tell me if it is working" and "Keep if GPL if re-release"

Last edited by Syphurith, , Reason: Typo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol