Status
Not open for further replies.

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im stuck on the part where you say to make a GUI.BAT notepad file after copying the code. I copied the code into a notepad file and saved it as GUI.BAT and put into the crypt directory folder. What I don't get is what do you mean "run the GUI.BAT file". Its a notepad file how is an action menu supposed to come up when its only a notpad file. pls help me and pm me. Im doing this for mario and luigi 3.

king_koopa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, ive run into a problem,

i followed your tutorial and all seems to went well, however when i try and play any game, it has that loading bar at the bottom of the screen but it goes to about three quarters then does nothing after that??

any idea what my problem could be?

im using YSMenu0902071630.

any help would be greatly appreciated thankyou!

also the main reason for me switching to ys menu is because i couldnt get age of mythologies to work, is there any other way to make it work? it doesnt work with latest r4 firmware!

luckystar3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey, i did all the patching correctly but when i extract all i get is ttdldi.dat and the ttpatch.dat
please reply
yaynds.gif

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Will someone make a video of this guide as alot of hard headed people dont follow correctly. I'll try to make 1 but it'll take time

anyways....

Having trouble running homebrew with your R4 and the YSMenu using DSTT? Im uploading it on my geocities account. it'll be a direct download since Im too lazy to make a webpage.

uk.geocities.com/vaporeon_william2008/R4MENU.zip

unzip it with winzip or anything you use for unzipping zip files. I hate virus so there's no virus. have the time to check it for virus if you can.

You need R4Menu.SYS in your YSMenu firmware for homebrew to work. I forgot where I got it but thank God I have one and all my homebrew are working.

PS: There are no webpage on my geocities as Im tooooo lazy. Let's just say, it's my personal downloading station.

PM me if you want other files but not all or it'll brake my license from GBATemp and from Yasu.

Here are my files in my microSD

TTMenu Folder based from 1.17 (fake killer patched)
_DS_MENU.DAT
r4dldi.DAT
R4Menu.SYS
r4patch.DAT
ttdldi.DAT
TTMENU.DAT
TTMENU.SYS
YSMENU.ARP
YSMenu.ini

see if we have the same files.

PS: I forgot where I got this file. It might be from 1.18 R4 firmware

Pintassilgo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Tried to install,everything went OK but when I try to load a game,the loading bar stops almost at the end...

And I've checked the Tutorial and can't see what I missed...

FXTechDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im getting an error saying

ERROR: can't fatInitDefault

i have the original firmware but i want YSMenu and plus some games wont work on girmware i has

edit: nvm -.-

Sir_BIG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to get the old version of YSmenu can only get the new one do you know how i'm i suppose to get the old one
pleas

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any confirmation that anyone has gotten YSMenu to work on the R4-III?

I know it's a clone, that's why I'm asking. I've never seen anyone confirm that YSmenu works on this high-quality clone. (This is the one from r4dsl.net).

FakeHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does YSMenu work for R4 Ultra? i created the ysmenu firmware by using r4ysauto but it keep getting freeze at loading.

radonryder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mauritius
guys i downloaded "YSMenu0901190111" and the dstt 1.17 firmware and teh fakebrickblocker...
when i try to run ttextract.exe is says "cannot open ttmenu.dat"

What should i do?

Logue

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
logue.be
XP
Country
Is it fakebrickblocker which who made?

I've used Boyakki's Anti Fake Killer in TTYSMenu (Automated YSMenu Installer) .

It seems that it is running satisfactorily except that many freezing is reported at the time of soft reset.

Incidentally, if this application is used, a set of YSMenu is downloaded to the work directory in the developed directory, and kernel-ization of YSMenu etc. can be performed only by choosing an adapter to install with an installer.

Memo:
There are many copy goods clothed in R4...
?R4Ultra/i -> use AceKard2/i installation or install http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php/AKAIO
?R4SDHC -> ? select R4 (R4tf_v2.dldi) installation (dual boot install->Rename YSMenu.nds to DS_MENU.DAT?)
?R4 III -> It's same as DSTT use DSTT Kernel.

Addition:
It not only is cancelling Fake killer, the TTYSMenu is also performing renewal of infolib.dat, and its starting of a game is quicker than original DSTT farmware .

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I found out how to make this work as a replacement firmware on r4 clones. After you encrypt the ysmenu.nds file, decrypt it. Simple as that. It's working on my r4-iii.

Oh and forgot to mention, download the fake killer .dat from the downloads section. I tried it with that, I don't know if it's necessary.

mkaiji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the latest YSMenu release work along with the latest DSTT firmware 1.17? Also what is this fake killer thing? I am using an old official R4.

kilon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have followed every step from the guide and everything seemed okay. I also had the same files on the right spot on the MicroSD.

However, when I want to load a game, it gets stuck while loading.

I use USRCHEATS.DAT from 03/04/2009

I also noticed that it didn't load my YSMENU1.bmp And YSMenu2.bmp
And I don't know if it's normal to not see a version number or something?

I used DSTT 1.17

Anyone has any tips?
I get no errors and it's not my flashcard since MicroSD with R4 1.18 still works.

And I formatted the MicroSD before. It's FAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok