Status
Not open for further replies.

Predator04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone get Super Smash Bros Rumble (DS) to work with this? mine gets stuck at arm9. and doesnt go any farther. if anyone knows a fix let me know. thanks http://ssbrumble.blogspot.com/

i tried booting it with dsorginize but get a white screen. on version 31129 and 3.2

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah SBR don't works with it
frown.gif

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BTW, yasu updated ysmenu today.

Code:
* History
+ 2008/09/13 22:22
- Fix: a bug about 12MB lager GBA on EZ3in1
- Literals Games/Saves/All Setting in ini

Predator04

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pendor said:
BTW, yasu updated ysmenu today.

Code:
* History
+ 2008/09/13 22:22
- Fix: a bug about 12MB lager GBA on EZ3in1
- Literals Games/Saves/All Setting in ini
cool thanks for the info. ill wait untill theres a major release or when more stuff is added

loopguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
how to get softreset to work? when i hit softreset keys i get a white loading screen.....???

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you are awsome

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

I just looked at this wondering what it was and you not only helped answer my questions but answered ones i didn't know i had

I'm deff going to try this right now on my r4 if it runs carnival games it might run some others i had problems with
so when a game won't work on my wonderful r4 I'll just load it to my memory card thats got the ysmenu firmware

yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i just got through installing this and have tested the games I tried on my r4 card that didn't work

air traffic controller
cake mania 2
carnival games
hells kitchen
locks quest
from the abyss

thanks to this firmware they all work
yaynds.gif

scott101smith

Trophies
XP
Country
hi im a newbie to both this forum and the r4, iv read thru all this and have tried it but it doesnt seem to work for me, could i ask someone to do a step by step guide to get it to work?? i.e open this paste this put this there ect, im quite computer stupid if u know what i mean, thanks if someone does.

p.s i had it working using r4 v1.20 firmware but it only worked for a day then nothing all i get is a black loading page... i bought card from amazon so dont suspect it to being fake...

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scott101smith said:
hi im a newbie to both this forum and the r4, iv read thru all this and have tried it but it doesnt seem to work for me, could i ask someone to do a step by step guide to get it to work?? i.e open this paste this put this there ect, im quite computer stupid if u know what i mean, thanks if someone does.

p.s i had it working using r4 v1.20 firmware but it only worked for a day then nothing all i get is a black loading page... i bought card from amazon so dont suspect it to being fake...

So amazon is suppose to be a reliable site?? I never knew that. Things you learn everyday...
lecture.gif

psywolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.20 firmware are you in the future???
blink.gif
blink.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

cause last i checked 1.18 was the newest and 1.19 is what everyone is calling fake

Hopeful Death

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the 9/13/2008 version doesn't seem to extract the r4patch.dat, does that mean I need to get the one before it. Also, can I use all the files with the 9/13 version with the r4patch.dat from the version before it and still have it work?

Also, The R4dldi spoken of earlier is nowhere to be found at Yasu's site. What's up?

m3red1th

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Spec2K said:
Guide To Make YSMenu Work On The R4
7. Now run ttextract.exe, that will generate ttpatch.dat, ttdldi.dat, r4patch.dat, then delete ttextract.exe.

I need help. I'm stuck at the 7th step. I ran ttextract.exe and only ttpatch.dat, ttdldi.dat is generated. There's no r4patch.dat.
Did I make a mistake somewhere?
huh.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
m3red1th said:
Spec2K said:
Guide To Make YSMenu Work On The R4
7. Now run ttextract.exe, that will generate ttpatch.dat, ttdldi.dat, r4patch.dat, then delete ttextract.exe.

I need help. I'm stuck at the 7th step. I ran ttextract.exe and only ttpatch.dat, ttdldi.dat is generated. There's no r4patch.dat.
Did I make a mistake somewhere?
huh.gif
You don't have the latest version, Yasu's site is a bit misleading. The file you want isn't the first download link, but underneath ir and under the description are more download links for YSMenu which include the latest version.

Cliffius

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got this working fine. I downloaded the Sept release, added TTMENU.DAT and r4td.dldi to the folder, and got an r4patch file.

My problem is, even though I have the r4dldi.dat on my card, I can't run a home brew game. Granted, I've tested this on only one home brew (Ribbon), but I just get a white screen. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu