Hacking Guide on how to update 3ds to 11.X with A9LH?

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that i am just now asking this, but how in the world do i update with A9LH to 11.x on my O3ds? I would prefer a step by step guide, if possible. I am seeing stuff that mentions changing the payload names. I Have just recently installed AL9H on my 9.2 O3ds. someone help, please?
Note: If this is the wrong thread, can a mod move it, please?

PixelTheKWolf

Memelord Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading through the numerous update posts, it seems so. Not at a 3DS Wifi source until the 20th so I can't personally check ^^
So, its simply i just update? Because i read a few things about changing payload names, and i really dont wanna take any chances at screwing up my CFW 3ds forever.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you have luma3ds set up with all the payloads, you're good to go. I updated my a9lh sysnand CFW to 11.0 and can still play my non legit games

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, its simply i just update? Because i read a few things about changing payload names, and i really dont wanna take any chances at screwing up my CFW 3ds forever.
Payloads are being renamed for the Homebrew Launcher, that has nothing to do with A9LH.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry that i am just now asking this, but how in the world do i update with A9LH to 11.x on my O3ds? I would prefer a step by step guide, if possible. I am seeing stuff that mentions changing the payload names. I Have just recently installed AL9H on my 9.2 O3ds. someone help, please?
Note: If this is the wrong thread, can a mod move it, please?
Kernel Exploit is patched, so if you want to launch something like gpSP make sure you have "sysNAND is updated" enabled in the config

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo