3ds Mk7 Homebrew Error -

beeboop24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello.
Noobie looking for help to download Homebrew onto my old 3ds. I'm using the Mario Kart 7 method and everything goes well - flashes through all the colored screens - then it hits me when a Arm 11 core 1 error.
Just bought this 3ds and haven't downloaded any games yet just trying to download Homebrew. I have Luma update to the latest version, I redid all the steps just to make sure I did nothing wrong. Idk what to do. Please help me if you can.

Here's a picture:
IMG-4345.jpg

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
It has cfw already, start the console with the select button pressed, it should show you the luma config menu

beeboop24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I looked at the Luma menu already but I still dk what to do.
It has cfw already, start the console with the select button pressed, it should show you the luma config menu
Yeah I looked at the Luma menu and have the "Show NAND" option marked.

Attachments

• IMG-4346.jpg
    IMG-4346.jpg
    986.3 KB · Views: 32

zekro94

Trophies
XP
Country
So I guess you don't have anything çike fbi on the homescreen.Get the Fbi 3dsx and cia version, put the 3dsx in a folder named 3DS on the sd card's root.Enter the download play app and use L+down+select, select miscellanous, then "switch hb tittle to homebrew_loader" exit the download play and enter again, it should be the homebrew launcher now. Use the fbi 3dsx to install fbi.cia. After that install basic apps like anemone or checkpoint or whatever you like, since now you would have fbi on the home menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto