Homebrew guide forced an update to 11.6, what now?

pixia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh great... So I had the screen, pressed start, it restarted, I opened the download play page, or whatever it was called, as per the guide instructions, pressed L Down Start, nothing happened, turned it off... And now it doesn't turn on anymore. goddang it

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh great... So I had the screen, pressed start, it restarted, I opened the download play page, or whatever it was called, as per the guide instructions, pressed L Down Start, nothing happened, turned it off... And now it doesn't turn on anymore. goddang it
Calm the calamity that is your mammaries.... Just reinsert your SD card, if that doesn't work then replace the "boot.firm" file on it with the one from the Luma release you downloaded earlier. It'll fix it. You can't brick your system by turning it off.....even if it's frozen or something crazy.

pixia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah thanks, sorry. It worked after reinserting the SD card. This time the L Down Select combo even worked, wow.

Thank you all for your help :bow:

Reactions: Majickhat55

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd done everything up to the "finalizing the setup" page. Everything seemed fine, worked as described. But then i added the new files into the SD card and it said to update next, so I did :(
check in system settings does it say sys or ver 11.6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)