Status
Not open for further replies.

Xcyper33

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm whether this will work on slot 2 M3Lite series? It seems like i've tried everything but it won't get past a black screen. Shouldn't the game atleast get to the save option failure? I'm using firmware 35e and apparently this doesn't work with GTACW at all. If only I can get the game to go PAST the black screen to where the save option appears then I can do everything else by myself. Yes these ARM7/9 fixes came out but there is no point of using it if my cart won't let it get past the black screen. What are the settings for Game Manager? Do I have to revert back to a previous firmware to play this? Help me out please.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
ask on the official forum: http://www.m3-forums.net/
ask the m3 team: http://www.m3adapter.com/contact.htm

the m3 lite has not had a firmware update for over a year. if enough people ask for it they might support this 1 game, but i would not hold my breath. when i contacted them about updates and support they told me "when an update is needed, we will supply it." with so many games that fail to load on it, it appears they don't feel any updates are "needed."

-another world

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hoped I would never have to get a new flashcart when I had my M3Lite. But sometimes you gotta know when to throw the towel in.
Plus there's a lot of great features on these slot-1 cards, to go along with "100% Compatibility"

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
One more dupe thread..
huh.gif

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum