Misc Help!! Please!

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using EmuMMC and my SD was partitioned in hekate. Default settings, except when i created emu i slid the red slider to full.

I meant exfat or FAT32? In term of kefir it is different compared to Hats or deepsea as those just use standard atmosphere, it isn't modified atmosphere

Herculeex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either that or it was just the fact that i reset most of the SD card + added fusee into hekate ipl
Post automatically merged:

I know i had it before. You have to understand that when i installed Kefir it did a buuuunch of shit. and when i reverted i lost fusee lmao. I should've been patient and looked into it

The solution may have been that i deleted my bootloader folder? Im not sure. I deleted everything tho. And now Im back with all my games n saves intact :)

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
either that or it was just the fact that i reset most of the SD card + added fusee into hekate ipl

I know i had it before. You have to understand that when i installed Kefir it did a buuuunch of shit. and when i reverted i lost fusee lmao. I should've been patient and looked into it

That is weird because kefir and hats both use fss0

Herculeex

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is weird because kefir and hats both use fss0
Manually added a fusee payload and adding it to the hekate IPL worked. But i also reinstalled everything too. Config, Switch, Atmo & Bootloader. Not sure what worked, but god bless. Kefir is my sworn enemy. And I hate the kefir boot screen too. 😂

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Jesus... you really need to backup your Nintendo folder and Emunand and start over from scratch. It all sounds like a cluster F on your system :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto