Switch with picofly black screen / shows "no sd" when no sd

napo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I soldered a picofly with flex cable on a v2 switch.
The led turns on blue then a single short yellow flash.

I then setup an SD with FAT32, and put kefir on it. It showed up on boot, I could go in HB menu, run atmosphere usb tool, tinfoil, then I tried to transfer one NSP throught USB with tinfoil, but got a message telling me it wasnt signed, and I have to enable an option. But I could not go further : the console did freeze, I had to power if off with a long press on the power button.

On the next power on, it crashed with a message telling that sleep lib (or something similar) was missing. I then powered it off, remove the SD, reinstalled everything on it, but now everytime I try to power on, it just keep doing nothing but a black screen. The picofly stills make a blue then yellow flash, I even got the message "no sd card" if I try to boot without sd, but nothing else...
I can't even manage to get the kefir splash...

Of course, I didn't take a mmc backup first, thinking (my bad...) it was useless....

What should I try ?

Thanks

rull_bull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Show us the soldering and also try with a fresh install without kefir….
I cant post links but if you search this site for kefir you can see that you are not the only one with problems with kefir.

And whyyyyyyyy did you not make a backup, thats the first thing you do.
Every guide tell you to make a backup.

Guess your only intention was to pirate games… always backup first.

napo7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well... The night seems to have helped it !
I've formatted once again the sd, and just put hekate on it. It booted straight on it.
doing all backups now before anyhing else ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto