Gaming GTA - CW Maps, Hints, Items and Cheats

Puddz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go-Kart-TT.

Doesn't look like anyone has found this yet so here you go.

PS. Sorry for link to imageshack. Pictures are huge and didn't think it would be nice to see on the forums
wacko.gif

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
How do you turn on the siren without entering Vigilante/firetruck mission/whatever

Or how do u use the horn on a standard car?

ALSO

How do u call a taxi over, I did it once but it was just by accident

Veristical Blaze

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

1. I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?!!!? I have chased it around for hours, but I cant kill it!

answer: these are trucks which u need to steal(press X when next to it) to get drugs or weapons or just money and drive to one of your garages at your safehouses

2. Also, there are many locations with spinning balls of blue light around town...what are they???

answer: dunno maybe these are the security cameras
unsure.gif

What are they????

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Found 2 stunt jumps and managed to write their location!

1st: Near the Clay dealer, firefly projects. You should notice there's a basketball court near him, with an armor as a bonus, to the north of that court is a building with access to the rooftop, and a bike is generously being parked nearby (to the west of the building)

2nd: BOABO, Eastern side of Alqonquin bridge. One block to the east of the gas station and the auto-dealer near it, also near Clucky drug dealer. There's an open field with a ramp facing to the north

Also: a side-mission

Graveyard Groove.

To the northwest of the drug dealer McSchnurke. There's a hearse parked there. This is a checkpoint pick-up for a limited time mission

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Veristical Blaze said:
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

1. I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?!!!? I have chased it around for hours, but I cant kill it!

answer: these are trucks which u need to steal(press X when next to it) to get drugs or weapons or just money and drive to one of your garages at your safehouses

2. Also, there are many locations with spinning balls of blue light around town...what are they???

unsure.gif

What are they????

Um. They're Ammu-Nation trucks, its not as simple as just pushing "x" you need to wreck the truck enough to get the driver to come out, then kill him, and get in. As far as I know it only gives Guns,Ammo, not money or drugs.

Those swirls he's refering to aren't camera's, I heard there spawn points for local wifi

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sstew said:
Veristical Blaze said:
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

unsure.gif

What are they????

Um. They're Ammu-Nation trucks, its not as simple as just pushing "x" you need to wreck the truck enough to get the driver to come out, then kill him, and get in. As far as I know it only gives Guns,Ammo, not money or drugs.

Those swirls he's refering to aren't camera's, I heard there spawn points for local wifi

He was referring to the other trucks, the smaller vans that are drug vans can easily he hijacked by stealing it like any car. And the blue swirls are possible locations for the Golden Lions that you get at the end of the game. They have nothing to do with multicard play.

landofoz

Trophies
XP
Country

Locations of Cameras, Jumps, Dealers and rampages that I found so far, I hope it helps. Also you can hold X to call a cab if you can't whistle.

zackfiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone has noticed, while scrolling through the stats menu, there is a section that says "Times Cheated".

Anyone know what this is about?

zackfiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If anyone has noticed, while scrolling through the stats menu, there is a section that says "Times Cheated".

zackfiles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

*Sorry for the three posts. I hate my computer.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zackfiles said:

The game probably supports in game cheats like most GTA's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
  • fluff663 @ fluff663:
    hello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Maybe he likes sonic
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hey all.
  • rvtr @ rvtr:
    Hi.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Hi.