Gaming GTA - CW Maps, Hints, Items and Cheats

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
I've found a way to easily hijack cars without the cops getting on your back about it. If you attack a car (use a melee weapon to save ammo; I find the chainsaw works well) just enough that its inhabitants get out and run away, you can jump in the now empty car even if a cop car is sitting right next to you with no consequences. This works because getting into any empty car isn't viewed as hijacking by the cops; try jumping into any parked car; this is the same basic idea. The only downside is that your car will start out with a little damage, but hey, this trick makes it much easier to steal a new car when you need one.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Vague Rant said:
I've found a way to easily hijack cars without the cops getting on your back about it. If you attack a car (use a melee weapon to save ammo; I find the chainsaw works well) just enough that its inhabitants get out and run away, you can jump in the now empty car even if a cop car is sitting right next to you with no consequences. This works because getting into any empty car isn't viewed as hijacking by the cops; try jumping into any parked car; this is the same basic idea. The only downside is that your car will start out with a little damage, but hey, this trick makes it much easier to steal a new car when you need one.

Thanks, that should come in handy!
Those cops are very hard to get rid off, this should make my life somewhat easier
tongue.gif

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
landofoz said:

Locations of Cameras, Jumps, Dealers and rampages that I found so far, I hope it helps. Also you can hold X to call a cab if you can't whistle.

Awesome dude, thanks, I'm going to put it in the first post!
Cheers

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Onelouder said:
Sstew said:
Veristical Blaze said:
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

1. I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?!!!? I have chased it around for hours, but I cant kill it!

answer: these are trucks which u need to steal(press X when next to it) to get drugs or weapons or just money and drive to one of your garages at your safehouses

2. Also, there are many locations with spinning balls of blue light around town...what are they???

answer: dunno maybe these are the security cameras
unsure.gif

What are they????

Um. They're Ammu-Nation trucks, its not as simple as just pushing "x" you need to wreck the truck enough to get the driver to come out, then kill him, and get in. As far as I know it only gives Guns,Ammo, not money or drugs.

Those swirls he's refering to aren't camera's, I heard there spawn points for local wifi

He was referring to the other trucks, the smaller vans that are drug vans can easily he hijacked by stealing it like any car. And the blue swirls are possible locations for the Golden Lions that you get at the end of the game. They have nothing to do with multicard play.

Yes, but the OP wanted to know " I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?"

Those are Ammu-Nation Trucks.

inglewoodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

1. I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?!!!? I have chased it around for hours, but I cant kill it!

2. Also, there are many locations with spinning balls of blue light around town...what are they???

What are they????

Your supost to shoot the truck ALOT (helps with a strong gun) The some huy comes out with a good gun drive the truck to you safe house and open it from the back to get a weapon not sure about 2nd one

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Great thread, but do you think you can try to add the cameras,dealers, and ramps onto that big map you provided on your first post?

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Balrogs.Pain said:
Great thread, but do you think you can try to add the cameras,dealers, and ramps onto that big map you provided on your first post?

I'm working on it. I recently found all 80 Dealers, and got a cool Titanium Briefcase prize that sits in your safehouse but does nothing (I was hoping it would double the size of your drug bag, but it doesn't). As soon as I finish it, I will post it, and when I finish other items, I will post them all in different large maps.

Cheers

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just finished tattoo parlor odd job, and I found out that you get nothing if you get gold.

I'm also including a map of some of the oddjobs I found that are not mentioned yet.

Noodle Run: You drive a truck delivering noodles to customers while the competition at Noodle Express is trying to rub you out. You get nothing for gold.
Fast Tracks: You drive a tank through an airport hitting checkpoints and blowing up cars to set your timer back 5 seconds. Never made it to gold.
East Side Escapade: Don't remember exactly how it goes, but it's a checkpoint race like Fast Tracks or Graveyard Groove. Never made it to gold.

I could probably make a map of other oddjobs if we don't have them yet. Also, I have a camera map, which includes all of the cameras I found with the previous map plus some I found myself.

P

pasc

Sstew said:
inglewoodboy said:
Can you fly helicopters in this game?

From what I've heard you can't fly in this game, due to the top down view it wasn't included

Weird considering even the gba ripoff payback had helicopters, AND the cops have helis too, unfair...

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinBlades said:
Anyone knows the locations of the lions please
tongue.gif
The lions can be in two of the many locations on this map.
CW_guardianLionMap.gif

Look at the dots of questions marks, that's the exact possible location of one of the lions. If you see a blue swirly thing, it's not there.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
The very bottom of the map where theres 3 question marks, the one to the far right its right beside like a P shaped land. Im at the dot where the druggie is but no blue thing. I've covere the whole right side if i Can find the statue or blue swirl.

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinBlades said:
The very bottom of the map where theres 3 question marks, the one to the far right its right beside like a P shaped land. Im at the dot where the druggie is but no blue thing. I've covere the whole right side if i Can find the statue or blue swirl.

What?
I don't understand what you said.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TwinBlades said:
Yeah, I didn't find one there too, just skip it.

EDIT: Did anyone do the optional mission where you had to drive some rich guy (Winston, I think) to some building? There's a security camera on top of the building, I destroyed it, but then I didn't save and got busted, so I had to load the game from an autosave. Anyone know where the building is?

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gerinych said:
TwinBlades said:
Yeah, I didn't find one there too, just skip it.

EDIT: Did anyone do the optional mission where you had to drive some rich guy (Winston, I think) to some building? There's a security camera on top of the building, I destroyed it, but then I didn't save and got busted, so I had to load the game from an autosave. Anyone know where the building is?

There's a map in the first post with a few of the 100 security cameras, maybe it's one of those?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wokey d pronouns when woku walks in

"CALL ME THEY SLASH THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM"
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: Right on point :rofl2::rofl2::tpi:
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    politics forum is def a place that exists
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: lol