ROM Hack GS:DD possible solution

yukko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ppl, i might have found how to work on akAIO 1.8.1 for those who always give black screen no matter what. maybe it will not work for some, but hey, if i help any1, as i helped myself, thats ok by me. i will post what i did!

1) formated with Panasonic SD Formater (Full Format ON; Format Ajustment ON);
2) copied the akAIO 1.8.1 and the Wi-fi plugin bugfix to mSD with GS:DD in another past;
3) booted ds and had everything updated (Loaders, Cheats, Wi-Fi and savelist.bin) *******Remember to use Which Cheat DB? -> AKAIO (yusuo)*******
4) go to GS:DD Properties -> Rom Setting -> and leave it in this order:
-2M
-Disabled
-Disabled
-Enabled

5) Press A to confirm and test it!

OBS.: I use a DSLite. my mSD is a kingstone 8GB and, if the speed of the card is the number inside a circle on top right, then, its speed 4 (I realy dont know how to see the card speed).

I hope this helps a lot of ppl, if not everyone!

GG

bagszi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
bagszipoke.try.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks! It helped me. I only updated Akaio to 1.8.1 and did the same settings as you. My friend said that he already have 1.8.1 and the same settings except the 2M saveformat, so I think that must be the key.
smile.gif
Going to test it on Wood R4 too.

shineek

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
not really , i have sac type on auto and it still works , it just that it seems that if you set in main option ap bypass to enabled then it wont work , but if you set it on games that need it , then they start to work .

yukko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
shineek said:
not really , i have sac type on auto and it still works , it just that it seems that if you set in main option ap bypass to enabled then it wont work , but if you set it on games that need it , then they start to work .

well, i didn't quite get what u are saying here õ_o

when i tested for the first time with AP Bypass Enabled, some times it gone for black screen, and other 2 or 3 times it actualy started, but only until i name my char, then, play sound for 5 secs and freeze.

im not arguing that i've found how to make it work properly. what i did was find a solution for myself, and, maybe to others. its not 100% until 100% can play with those settings. o_o

peace o/

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    On a different note entirely I randomly ended up on a hardware mods website. Lot of stuff for the GBA and DS it seems that I had missed entirely.
  • FAST6191 @ FAST6191:
    as well as the option to pay $2 for a surface mount standard fuse
  • Oleboy555 @ Oleboy555:
    i use re vanced
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    VPN YouTube premium $15 a year with a Turkey connection lol
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    D, E, F, G...
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @FAST6191 - totally agree. not sure the reasons people use vanced/revanced over newpipe.
    I guess it's because of people still wanting to use their yt account (with vanced)?
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    when I use newpipe, I am not signed in, no ads, have exportable watch lists etc... really good.
  • luotesi @ luotesi:
    Does anyone have a golden cheat for D2R v1.0.2.0?Like Money、Exp。
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Look elsewhere or make your own
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    With hookers and booze!!!
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    damn that robot just knew to put the whole bottle of ketchup on the hamburger somehow
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or put mustard on hamburger :ninja:
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    we are living in the future
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Yeah cheese is a thing now
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    ok if sony, xbox or nintendo arent going to e3 then
    who the fuck is going???
    are they just gonna have like a blank stage or something
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Indie devs.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of the "big three", you'll have the "little million".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It will be two minutes per show.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute conferences.
    Veho @ Veho: Instead of Sony holding a two hour conference, there will be sixty small devs holding two minute...