• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Gov. Whitmer signs law banning child marriage in Michigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They are trying to make deviant behaviors the norm and are doing so by starting with influencing our youth as they know most adults won't put up with their shit. I don't have to accept anybody I don't want to. The genital mutilation is what doctors do to some transsexuals that want a vagina. However, they don't end up with an actual vagina nor do the drugs actually make them the opposite sex.

You are right though about the topic. It's about child marriage and like I've previously stated I think it's wrong and I'm glad its being addressed.

First of all I'm not a Republican. Second of all if I was a Republican I wouldn't be responsible for other peoples actions. There's plenty of sick leftists that abuse children too. It's not a partisan thing.
You really seem like someone who needs to go outside and maybe talk to a therapist. I can’t imagine you’re very happy being this angry at literally nothing. Might also help with the evil trans people living rent free in your head

Reactions: SylverReZ

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have source on me being a maga? i have very openly admitted to voting for trudeau. also do you have a source on me not arguing in good faith?

Well, he did just lead a standing ovation for an actual Nazi SS officer, so there's that.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the powers that be doing that requires the Republicans to swoop in and save?

working on banning guns, open borders, and the gender mess for starters.
Post automatically merged:

Well, he did just lead a standing ovation for an actual Nazi SS officer, so there's that.

hey if america wants a dictator im happy to give them one, we have one now might as well keep the ball rolling.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
working on banning guns, open borders, and the gender mess for starters.

hey if america wants a dictator im happy to give them one, we have one now might as well keep the ball rolling.
Oh, you're literally the fucking meme we mock. And you wonder why no one else takes you MAGAs seriously or even shows you respect.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, you're literally the fucking meme we mock. And you wonder why no one else takes you MAGAs seriously or even shows you respect.

oh so you are trolling, got it, i already affirmed i am not a maga and voted for trudeau. are you one of those vapid radicals that thinks anyone who doesnt agree with them is the enemy?

Clearly gender is more dangerous than the increasing gun deaths that we are having.
agreed, considering that gun homicide in america is going down, and gender confusion is going up, im inclined to agree.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh so you are trolling, got it, i already affirmed i am not a maga and voted for trudeau. are you one of those vapid radicals that thinks anyone who doesnt agree with them is the enemy?

agreed, considering that gun homicide in america is going down, and gender confusion is going up, im inclined to agree.
No, I'm just pointing out that because you shared a very unreasonable and unintelligent view, that it won't be possible to have a reasonable or intelligent discussion with you.

I mean, you just said trans care is more dangerous than guns. That's a dumb fucking take man

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I'm just pointing out that because you shared a very unreasonable and unintelligent view, that it won't be possible to have a reasonable or intelligent discussion with you.

I mean, you just said trans care is more dangerous than guns. That's a dumb fucking take man

do you have a source on that? i never said any SPECIFICALLY about the care, i dont know if maybe you are projecting a bit, its ok if you are, i would go so far as to say doing that is pretty unintelligent so i think maybe you arent the best judge there in, what i said was the overall culture is a problem, the "care" not so much.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have a source on that? i never said any SPECIFICALLY about the care, i dont know if maybe you are projecting a bit, its ok if you are, i would go so far as to say doing that is pretty unintelligent so i think maybe you arent the best judge there in, what i said was the overall culture is a problem, the "care" not so much.
You are fucking ridiculous.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well its not about what i believe but in our criminal justice system they are innocent until PROVEN guilty.
FOUND guilty. That is only about depriving someone of their liberty. It has very little to do with whether someone is guilty or not. You are allowed to think what you like about someone's innocence or guilt.

Clearly gender is more dangerous than the increasing gun deaths that we are having.
guns don't kill people, drag story time does.

What does that have to do with whether one is more dangerous?

Is this why American's are scared of affordable healthcare? Something more common is dangerous now?

• Haha
Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are fucking ridiculous.

He's just aping your worn out b.s., just as I was doing yesterday, to demonstrate that yes, it is fucking ridiculous. And recognition that you're simply being mocked apparently still evades you, Obtuse-san.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's just aping your worn out b.s., just as I was doing yesterday, to demonstrate that yes, it is fucking ridiculous. And recognition that you're simply being mocked apparently still evades you, Obtuse-san.
You guys are just mad that your side is objectively bad and there's been a few sources to back those claims, all while you all can't find equivalent information to make the other side look equally bad.

So all you can do is resort to cringe insults, which is why you're getting mocked.

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prove that shit or shut the fuck up.

You're like the PeeWee Herman of 2023. I know you are but what am I?

Go take your medication.
Ah more projection.

Enough data has already been posted throughout the thread. You're now resorting to the gish gallop in an attempt to exhaust me, but I'm not falling for that that rhetoric tactic. It was one the Nazis used a lot, and is currently used a lot by the alt right.

If you don't like the Nazi comparison, you could stop acting like one 🤷‍♂️

You anti trans people objectively, are no different than those who opposed civil rights in the 1960s and that's how you'll be viewed.

Reactions: The Catboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    linuxares @ linuxares: yoho yoho