Hacking Goomba Colour problem (can you disable it or bypass it)

jaymel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
just wondering i have an ezflash omega and a GBA SP
when i play GB games and GBC game does it go through the emulator Goomba Colour
if so can you bypass or disable it as i am trying to play Alone in the Dark and the graphics are messed up

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
just wondering i have an ezflash omega and a GBA SP
when i play GB games and GBC game does it go through the emulator Goomba Colour
if so can you bypass or disable it as i am trying to play Alone in the Dark and the graphics are messed up
There is no way to run GBC games natively on a GBA flashcart. GBC carts and GBA carts are physically different meaning that a switch is pressed depending on what type of cart is inserted that switches the voltage between GBC and GBA voltages and without some sort of adapter that presses this switch (and a GBA flashcart that lets you disable the built in menu so you can flash a GBC game to it and have it load directly instead of having to go through the GBA-only flashcart menu), the GBA is not able to switch into GBC mode.
What you can do is create your own goomba.gba, there are different versions of Goomba and Goomba Color you can try.

jaymel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is no way to run GBC games natively on a GBA flashcart. GBC carts and GBA carts are physically different meaning that a switch is pressed depending on what type of cart is inserted that switches the voltage between GBC and GBA voltages and without some sort of adapter that presses this switch (and a GBA flashcart that lets you disable the built in menu so you can flash a GBC game to it and have it load directly instead of having to go through the GBA-only flashcart menu), the GBA is not able to switch into GBC mode.
What you can do is create your own goomba.gba, there are different versions of Goomba and Goomba Color you can try.

ok thanks for the explaination
much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can