Good Slot-1?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Samnitmar, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Samnitmar
    OP

Samnitmar Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2008
    United States
    Hey, I'm new here, I just recently bought an R4, and I love it, but I have to share it with my brother right now, and he also seems to like it alot. So I'm considering getting another flashcart, but wasn't sure if I should get another R4, since I've heard around here that there are much better options. I have about $30 to spare, hopeing for good Ds download play, homebrew support, ds-wii is a plus, but I've heard only avaliable on a few carts, doesn't need SDHC support, skinnable, able to add cheats easily, and good wifi support. Any suggestions? I was going to get a G6, but it seems they are quite hard to find.

I was also wondering if I should get a slot-2 device instead. I currently have a GBA Movie Player SD version, but haven't really had much sucess working with it. The question about slot-2's are if I booted a DS game from one using my R4, could I take out the R4 once the game is loaded and run the R4 on another DS? If this is the case, what kind of Slot-2 should I look into getting?

2. Ferrariman

Ferrariman Hip-Flop and cRap

Dec 9, 2007
    Canada
    Canader.
    THIS ONE

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice