Hacking Good Slot-1?

Samnitmar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm new here, I just recently bought an R4, and I love it, but I have to share it with my brother right now, and he also seems to like it alot. So I'm considering getting another flashcart, but wasn't sure if I should get another R4, since I've heard around here that there are much better options. I have about $30 to spare, hopeing for good Ds download play, homebrew support, ds-wii is a plus, but I've heard only avaliable on a few carts, doesn't need SDHC support, skinnable, able to add cheats easily, and good wifi support. Any suggestions? I was going to get a G6, but it seems they are quite hard to find.

I was also wondering if I should get a slot-2 device instead. I currently have a GBA Movie Player SD version, but haven't really had much sucess working with it. The question about slot-2's are if I booted a DS game from one using my R4, could I take out the R4 once the game is loaded and run the R4 on another DS? If this is the case, what kind of Slot-2 should I look into getting?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk