Hacking Good place to by an Acekard 2i

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Misera said:
Wow.. mine was ordered the 23rd, and was already in collecting products by the 24th and they still haven't gotten the cards for me. wtf.. They emailed me on 2/10 telling me Chinese New Year stuff but I ordered before that deadline >< I also can't track anything anymore.. what's going on
frown.gif

They warned that it might not be sent before the deadline. It isn't Lightake.com's fault if the Hong Kong post doesn't send all packages every day of a week
tongue.gif
(I'd imagine that not every day there is something going to a certain country / part of a country ie. a state in the US). So I figure that you just have bad luck and thus it might be the US post or something else that affects the posting.. Tracking works on US post services after it has left the place of origin and arrived to the destination country.

Hong Kong mail tracking said:
Destination - Finland
The item (RB238881702HK) left Hong Kong for its destination on 11-Feb-2011

Finnish mail tracking
Item registrations
14.02.2011, 13:18 Item has registered 00000 HELSINKI
13.02.2011, 11:51 Item has arrived to country 01000 HKI VANTAA, ULKOMAANTERMINAALI
10.02.2011, 15:39 Departured to Finland 01000 Ulkomaa/Foreign country
29.01.2011, 17:31 Posted from country of departure 01000 Ulkomaa/Foreign country

The reason why you can't track the package after it has left Hong Kong post is that it hasn't arrived in the location it has been sent (US) or that it was lost during transit (possible, but not very probable).

You can also try this site for online tracking International tracking. It should give you the location where it is currently (or at least the place where it was last seen).

-Qtis

EDIT: The other reason for not being able to track the package is that you didn't pay for the tracking (it cost about $2 when I ordered my stuff)..

1986worldcupstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A good report for 0shippingzone from me !

I ordered 2 ackard 2i on jan 30th. They arrived in the UK today, which taking into account the Chinese new year, is pretty good I reckon. I paid $2 for tracking so I could keep up with it via the hong kong post website, which seemed to work fine too.

DMPugh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
My order from Lightake arrived today (1x Acekard 2i). Shipped out January 17th, so over 4 weeks to arrive in Toronto, ON. Seems legit and is up-to-date (Alex Rider Stormbreaker).

Misera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qtis said:
Misera said:
Wow.. mine was ordered the 23rd, and was already in collecting products by the 24th and they still haven't gotten the cards for me. wtf.. They emailed me on 2/10 telling me Chinese New Year stuff but I ordered before that deadline >< I also can't track anything anymore.. what's going on
frown.gif

They warned that it might not be sent before the deadline. It isn't Lightake.com's fault if the Hong Kong post doesn't send all packages every day of a week
tongue.gif
(I'd imagine that not every day there is something going to a certain country / part of a country ie. a state in the US). So I figure that you just have bad luck and thus it might be the US post or something else that affects the posting.. Tracking works on US post services after it has left the place of origin and arrived to the destination country.

No dude, they still haven't "collected" my cards and sent it out. It's not that its packed and waiting to be shipped. I live in NC.. xbox person lives in GA... not being able to track it doesn't mean just the actual ship out transit. I mean that it wouldnt find my order at all.. it seems be be working now though. They emailed me yesterday that they would send it out once they get the products...

Urlryn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to chime in on my experience.....

I ordered back in November of 2010 from Shoptemp and due to the holidays (and them closing down) it was held over there till January 3rd, 2011. But unfortunately its now Feb 16, 2011 and still hasn't arrived.

Customer Support was great in keeping me informed anytime I checked on a status update every few weeks. They are offing a refund now since they believe ample time has gone by.

So guess word to the wise we shouldn't be buying anything between November to January from China!
moogle.gif

I need 3 acekard 2i for DSI XL .... i like the price from LightTake but would need them in 4 weeks or less. Has shipping improved now? I order stuff dealextreme and monoprice and never have any issues getting stuff in a couple weeks...always wondered why these places have a longer shipping time.

Urlryn

ubernoob

GameBoy Goodness
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urlryn said:

I need 3 acekard 2i for DSI XL .... i like the price from LightTake but would need them in 4 weeks or less. Has shipping improved now? I order stuff dealextreme and monoprice and never have any issues getting stuff in a couple weeks...always wondered why these places have a longer shipping time.

Urlryn

I don't know if you looked on Realhotstuff.com , but I ordered mine from there Monday (Feb 14th) night. It came in the mail today (Feb 17th) to OC, California. If only my microSD card wasn't b0rked up right now, it would be fine. The cart gets read and everything in the DS (even came with the correct FW to use on my DSiXL.) Just can't x-fer all the files to my microSD.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Urlryn said:

I ordered back in November of 2010 from Shoptemp and due to the holidays (and them closing down) it was held over there till January 3rd, 2011. But unfortunately its now Feb 16, 2011 and still hasn't arrived.

Customer Support was great in keeping me informed anytime I checked on a status update every few weeks. They are offing a refund now since they believe ample time has gone by.

So guess word to the wise we shouldn't be buying anything between November to January from China!
moogle.gif

Urlryn
Hi Urlryn ,

Yep , the shipping gets back to normal now.

JakePsycho

gold~king~house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still waiting for my Transparent Case for my ds.

Btw, Wasn't there supposed to be a program for making a skin with those? (printing?) I saw something on the Show Us your DS post that seemed like that but mysteriously I can't find that thread anymore
unsure.gif

.:AK:.

Trophies
XP
Country
Just bought an Acekard 2i from Lightake. I'm from the UK so I'll keep you guys posted about shipping time etc. Peace out.

Plaguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Bought a Acekard 2i from 0shippingzone the 3rd of march, seems to be shipped the 7th of march.
Ill keep this update when it arrives and let you know about it.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leetmod is the way to go - I bought my AK2i last Friday and it arrived on the Monday after that weekend.

i_made_this

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Ordered two 2i from Lightake on 9th March
Shipped 11th March
Arrived today 18th March

Pretty quick to the UK, these are the newer branded DSi(XL) boxed ones

richhobo46

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff.com

My order was shipped to my house 2 days after I placed it.
It's a few extra dollars then the foreign sites, however, you can't beat the speedy shipping. I say it's worth it because there's a much better chance it doesn't get lost in a 3 month shipment from China.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i_made_this said:
Shipped 11th March
Arrived today 18th March

which one did you order??. I find it hard to trust a site that sells the acekard3.

lightake.jpg

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:
i_made_this said:
Shipped 11th March
Arrived today 18th March

which one did you order??. I find it hard to trust a site that sells the acekard3.

lightake.jpg

Every site sells clones.

Just because they sell a clone, doesn't mean their non-clones aren't legit.

i_made_this

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Evo.lve said:
Mantis41 said:
i_made_this said:
Shipped 11th March
Arrived today 18th March

lightake.jpg

Every site sells clones.

Just because they sell a clone, doesn't mean their non-clones aren't legit.

As above, i saw the Acekard 3 and luckily checked that they were clones.
I ordered the cheapest Acekard 2i, the 2nd last one in the list with the white box with $12.99 price

Description Unit price Qty Amount
Acekard 2i Compatible with NDS/NDSL/NDSi
Item Number 21154 , Note: Lead Time: Typically shipped within 3 to 7 calendar days from ordering $12.73 USD 2 $25.46 USD
I received the newer packaging with DSi(XL) in the corner, both tested with Akio 1.8.6a and the counterfeit codes work (for whatever they are worth). If there are any other tests for their authenticity then let me know and i'll gladly test these.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1