Hacking Good place to by an Acekard 2i

Jugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far Ive ordered 2 Acekards both from Leetmod.com and both came in less than 5 days. The first was in 3 and second in 4 days.

GMTN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DMPugh said:
Anyone who has ordered from lightake recently: has it arrived yet, and was it ready to use with the most recent firmware? I placed my order on January 13, and it apparently shipped from their warehouse on the 17th. I live in Toronto, Canada. Am I being too impatient, or should it have arrived by now?

I was in the same boat, also in T.O. The lateness is due to Chinese New Years. Normally it's around 3 weeks or so. The last two cards I received from them about a week ago were ALREADY updated. I was surprised because the previous orders were not.

The good thing about that is it shows they've checked it out and it works before shipping it out. Less returns on their end and less hassles on my end when something doesn't work. Win all around.

One thing I have notice about Lightake is that my orders are never on my order list. I just hope the bad rumors about Lightake isn't true because for the most part they've been good to me.

ARRRRGH!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my acekard2i from lightake late january and it's already in the US and it's on it's way to my house hopefully it gets here sometime during the week.

The acekard2i that i ordered from 0shippingzone around the same time as the lightake one barely left hong kong yesterday

either way im getting a card sooner or later

Guan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guan said:
Just ordered 5 cards from 0shippingzone.com with tracked shipping and insurance, came to $73.30 (£45.41). Let see how long they take to deliver to the UK.
Found the memory card prices on all the recommended sites a bit high.
7dayshop.com do 8Gb MicroSD cards with free shipping from £7.79 each ($12.58) whereas 0shippingzone.com charge $12 for their 4Gb cards. I went for the faster class 4 8Gb Kingstons for £8.99
http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/default.ph...erwords=MicroSD

Firefox have blacklisted 0shippingzone as an attack site which was worrying but still took the risk after the recommendations on this site. Fingers crossed.

Got an email from 0shippingzone yesterday saying they've shipped it along with a tracking number and a picture of the parcel. They also said due to the China lunar years, HongKong post is experiencing heavy traffic.

On a side note; managed to get a Class4 Sandisk 8Gb MicroSD with free postage from Amazon for £5.83

1986worldcupstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I placed my order on jan 30 with 0shippingzone. According to the tracking number they gave me, it was posted on Feb 6 and is awaiting sorting and delivery to the UK.
All seems fair enough so far. I'll report back when I get my Acekards.

Having never owned an Acekard or ordered from this site before, I feel I should check it is genuine when it comes. Especially after all I have heard about fakes.

ARRRRGH!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my acekard2i that i ordered from lightake on jan. 20th finally got here yesterday and it's NOT a fake yay!!
it AKAIO loaded just fine within minutes with no problem everything is running smooth
biggrin.gif

and the 0shippingzone order is still on it's way to the states

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here's my details for a lightake order

1/17/2011 10:55:13 AM Instant Order Received Order has been received. Order appears to be paid. Please check transaction records before shipment.
1/18/2011 9:23:25 AM Collecting Products Now Processing.
1/19/2011 2:49:52 PM Package Shipped [Tracking # Added: NOTRACKNUMBER ]

I'm in Georgia (USA) and it still has not arrived...

ARRRRGH!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow you ordered yours a few days before i did and i got mine yesterday....i guess it's a hit and miss with the Chinese shops btw does the tracking number start with HK??

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ARRRRGH! said:
wow you ordered yours a few days before i did and i got mine yesterday....i guess it's a hit and miss with the Chinese shops btw does the tracking number start with HK??I think tracking numbers that start with HK are for the Hong Kong Post -- and is only good for tracking packages in China.

kelvinphua said:
is the lightake website down?It's been down for a while now... close to a week I think.

QUOTE(melisande @ Feb 8 2011, 09:50 PM)
Acekard 2i AK2i Multimedia SDHC TF Cart for DSi/NDSi/DS LiteOriginal cart size, simple plug and play, no passme or flashed NDS needed.The Acekard 2i is the same size as an original cart and you don’t have to flash your machine or use a passme in order to use it.
http://www.ndstake.com/images/product/18728/1.jpg
Do you ever post anything useful?

Joaopac

Trophies
XP
Country
It's been a pain in the ass, to figure out which site is the best for buy acekard2i...
Aren't the sellers from acekard's site list, reliable?

Another little question: I have a NDS Lite. Do I need to update something in the acekard2i before I start to use it? Or the update is only needed for NDSi?

xboxrules

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No sir, I either did not see it or felt cheap when purchasing.. The thing that blows is I never had any issues with buying from DealXtreme or [censored] or ShopTemp in the past so did not even consider any problems when buying one from lightake... Fingers crossed..

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well so far my order from the 26th of January has been processed and it will be sent on the 11th of February to Finland thanks to the Chinese new year. Well that's what the Hong Kong post tracking tells me.. We'll see which cart will be in my DSiXL after they all arrive (DSTwo and AK2i from lightake.com and the iEvolution from Team Cyclops).
wink.gif

-Qtis

Misera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qtis said:
Well so far my order from the 26th of January has been processed and it will be sent on the 11th of February to Finland thanks to the Chinese new year. Well that's what the Hong Kong post tracking tells me.. We'll see which cart will be in my DSiXL after they all arrive (DSTwo and AK2i from lightake.com and the iEvolution from Team Cyclops).
wink.gif

-Qtis

Wow.. mine was ordered the 23rd, and was already in collecting products by the 24th and they still haven't gotten the cards for me. wtf.. They emailed me on 2/10 telling me Chinese New Year stuff but I ordered before that deadline >< I also can't track anything anymore.. what's going on
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1