Hacking Good place to by an Acekard 2i

nif0073

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also new to all this with the ds, but after doing my research decided to buy the Acekard 2i from lightake.com. I received a confirmation stating my item was shipped on Nov. 7th, after more than a month now I still have not received my shipment. I have contacted Lightake twice now and the only thing they have said is to wait longer and check with my local post office. Obviously I have already done this and of course they told me nothing was being held for me or was returned to shipper.

Unfortunately this was a Christmas present for my son and Christmas has since long passed. It doesn't seem like lightake has any intentions of helping me resolve this situation which is very pathetic as I will most likely have to dispute a $12 charge through paypal just to see any action. The money is not an issue and I would have paid for the highest shipping rates if I would have know this was going to happen.

Needless to say I will never do business with lightake again and do not recommend them to anyone else.

With all that being said, since it seems that Gamekool has had their share of bad reviews also, where else would be a good place to purchase an Acekard 2i

-Nate

claudiovc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought an Acekard from Lightake too, around December 20th, havent received it yet. I know my problem is not as serious as yours - 21 days is still 'acceptable' - but after reading your post I got worried. Good luck with your shipment =/

obeanjoebean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nif0073 said:
With all that being said, since it seems that Gamekool has had their share of bad reviews also, where else would be a good place to purchase an Acekard 2i

-Nate

Thats my questions as well
smile.gif

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
The slowdowns from the postal office is really out of our control when it's during the holiday season. We can improve it only if we get a warehouse in the US or somewhere near to you , or the post office allow us to send the packages to the same place together via DHL , and then ship the parcels respectively . That's just my thought though .

The delivery time would get back to normal after Jan 15th more or less .

Sorry for the inconvenience , we really can't do anything to the slowdown.
Lightake.com

Kenzya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any trusted site that sells them from within the US? I bought an acekard 2i from pickegg.com and I'm afraid it's a fake. A few games work but most of them are only recognized as a DS Program File. I've tried other MicroSD cards, formatting, formatting with the panasonic sd formatter, updating akaio, trying the 1.8.5 akaio fixed loader and I can't get it to work. I bought this as a present for someone but they will be leaving soon for a few months so if I could buy a replacement card from within the US it would be best.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
annaly said:
If you wanna go the cheap route, you should go to http://www.ndstake.com/Acekard
That's where I got mine, and it works great, and only cost me $12.97
Ya didn't think it was legit, but it works great!
wait wat?

You said it works great, yet you're having an issue:QUOTE(annaly @ Jan 13 2011, 02:43 AM) i think I have the same acekard 2i problem and saw this post. My roms all work on emulator. When I put them on acekard 2i only 8 of however many I put on will work. The others show the name but not the game graphic in the acekard menu (they just show a NDS generic icon rather than the game specific animation). When I try to load these, the screen locks to a black screen. No matter what I do the card will only allow 8 games to work at a time. Have you had any luck? Thanks
Based on this contradiction + your other posts, methinks u b trollin'.

Also, I think your MicroSD/HC is the problem.

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dont use Digimartz they tried to rip me off when i tried to buy an acekard2i. They said they never got my money. I had to call paypal and tell them to get my money baCK.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Riley said:
Dont use Digimartz they tried to rip me off when i tried to buy an acekard2i. They said they never got my money. I had to call paypal and tell them to get my money baCK.
It is possible that they got your money but their system failed to record it when it is pretty busy at that timing .

zelda123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had to register just to warn fellow members'

WARNING: DONT ORDER FROM LIGHTTAKE!

PLEASE check reviews online'

I spend $40.00 on 3 acekard in Nov 2010 and its Jan 15 2011 and still havnt recived it' It gets stuck in china customs and lighttake will not take responsibility for it even with a tracking #, And as for paying with paypal? They only cover Purchases through ebay, speaking through past experience,
I dont know if i can post links to other sites here so i wont but PLEASE do yourself a favor and check reviews before you buy or better, spend a little extra and buy from trusted seller' I might of loss my money but i will delicate myself to let others know before they regret like i did'

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
zelda123456: every single chinese shop has had the same problem this winter, including shoptemp.com (gbatemp's partner site)
there were too many parcels to ship out so it resulted in massive delays everywhere in china.
people are starting to receive stuff lately but you certainly cant expect shops to refund your order, if everyone asked for a refund all the shops would go bankrupt.
ask them again in a month time because then if you still havent received your parcel it's probably lost.

zelda123456

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanx for the reply, but i order well before the holidays, and again lighttake is in various websites as bad reviews, I will post back here in a month again to update on this,

obeanjoebean

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to wait till Feb, or March to order another Acekard 2i from either RHS, lightake or gamkool. I ordered from Digimartz on nov 30th and never received my package due to holiday U.S customs. I finally got word (email) from tina on Jan 5th about the mishap and she has offered a replacement or a refund which is good. Apparently a lot of companies have had hard time this year sending out their packages from China. So Zelda, don't be too hard on them.

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have ordered from RealHotStuff. The shipping is pretty quick (2 days for me, I live on the west coast and they ship all the way in Jersey!), so unless you live in an isolated rural village, you'll get it quick. The first Acekard 2.1 I ordered was either a clone or just a bad copy. I had to send it back but they were quick to respond to my complaint. I would recommend them if you want something quick with reasonable customer service. Maybe if Simply Mods was still open, I would try them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Badcatalex @ Badcatalex:
    they killed LittleBigPlanet online, which was the main core of every LBP game
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for real
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    at least with them, it was because of the DDOS attacks, ubisoft was just scummy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MP9YR4BXrzA