Gaming GoldenEye 007 Wii (Why Not Availible Yet?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so all of these people have the game and it comes out in a few hours and still noone has dumped it?​

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Woohoo only one more day
smile.gif

guinness

Trophies
XP
Country
thetruth123 said:
Its taking some time because no one actually bother uploading it(thats why there are photos of it but no download links yet). Yet, Call of Duty Black Ops "leaked" and IS downloadable for a reason: good graphics and a famous series. And yes, graphics ARE a great part of the fun, if not, 2/3 of it. Doubt it? Whats the best game on Wii? Super Mario Galaxy(series). Now, whats the game with the best graphics on Wii? You guessed it right.

Not in my opinion. My favourite games are arcade games and commodore 64 games of the 80's when gameplay was more important than graphics. Best game for the Wii in my opinion? Wii Sports (yes I'm serious). Mind you, last night I was playing Dragon's Lair, all graphics and NO gameplay, still, there are exceptions to every rule.

eleison

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't get the difference between uploading it today or tomorrow. Is it legit to upload it, when it's official released and so, no chance to get caught by Nintendo ?
biggrin.gif

ryu00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the difference probably being, it being released by an official release group who can maintain their anonymity. opposed to an individual who has obtained a copy early who are apprehensive about being able to maintain their anonymity, and are discouraged by recent events regarding piracy and particulary early releases.

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw on another site that there's been a torrent on a spanish site for more than a day now, there's just so many leechers it's basically at a standstill.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
ZenZero said:
CarbonX13 said:
XFlak said:
ninty could check what IOS is running the game, if its a cios it fails... but if thats the case, theoretically sneek+di or uneek+di should still run it properly.

Personally, i don't think we'll see any new protection in this game but who am I to know what surprises ninty has in store for us... as long as my softmodded wii can still play the original disc then I wont care too much anyways, lol
But how likely would it be that Nintendo would pull something off like this with a 3rd-party title? I mean it would make sense to pack something with Donkey Kong Country Returns or Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.

Dude.................. Its Goldeneye
I realize that. But at the same time, how many Wii owners in general would know of GoldenEye versus those that know Zelda? Plus, a new update or copyright protection is supposed to come directly from Nintendo in a first party source. A game not produced or developed by Nintendo will not likely have this before an actual Nintendo game. If anything, I'd expect something new at earliest with DKCR, but probably with Zelda.

Melee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been looking for this site myself. If someone can PM me it that would be brilliant
smile.gif

nickwpearce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Asked the guys at work if the embargo breaks (usually eb or big w) to ring me and i'll go grab a copy, wouldn't surprise me if it does at some stage today

farcry15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry guys i just looked again and they saying it was call of duty black ops that was up some spanish site, but for some reason they posted about it in the thread requesting goldeneye.

anyway this was posted by a mod on another forum before it was locked

QUOTE said:
Just a heads up, please don't make more threads, and to let you know what happened, it is going through torrents right now, but since there are a lot of leechers, it is going really slow, so that is why its been delayed. Please don't start posting in other threads or making new threads, thank you.

not sure why its not out yet but it will be tomorrow

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with the way the scene is going, we won't have goldeneye scene released until january. soooo many games are not getting proper dumps lately. samurai warriors, rb3, shaun white skateboarding, monopoly streets, dragons lair trilogy and probably more that are more obscure...but dora the explorer gets a scene release! what the hell!

i can't wait for goldeneye, its gonna be sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!