Gaming Golden Sun: Dark Dawn Discussion Thread

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont no if im the only one with this problem but, Amiti doesnt show up as one of my characters when he joins my team.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it never gave me a message but im @ the part were he gets his Insight Psynergy & when i try to boss battle when i do the boos battle the rom freezes.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r u sure... well im going 2 check the guide for the first time since i started the game to make sure i dont get a glitch. thanks for the info

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I noticed the game was crashing on my release at a certain point in the game while running clean on 1.08 for the SCDS2, so I switched it over to the patched setting and to be honest, it runs so much smoother. I did get the patched update files from the SC forums as well. 16 hours in, so far I was only unable to get one Djinni for some reason, I haven't been able to get Furrow, he wasn't appearing in the location I read about. I missed the first 4 tablets too, doubt I can go back and get them though.

wafflestick

(insert title here)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
k i got a problem. i got through the training grounds. and instead of getting the card needed to go through the ruins gate, i get a gold coin with a dot as the name. i beat the training again and this time get some medicine for healing. any ideas what to do?
thanks in advance
blink.gif

B

ball2012003

Can someone please upload a save file for me right after you get the sol mask it will be greatly appreciated.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MasterPenguin said:
Do the puzzles get any harder? I'm 8 hours in,and I haven't hit one difficult puzzle yet. Where's the fun, like Airs Rock?
biggrin.gif

I'm like 15 hours in and the puzzles did get a bit harder. Though I am playing til 3 in the morning at times, which might contribute to that perceived level of difficulty.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
MasterPenguin said:
Do the puzzles get any harder? I'm 8 hours in,and I haven't hit one difficult puzzle yet. Where's the fun, like Airs Rock?
biggrin.gif
Not really, they all stay more the "alright ill move what can be moved, jump over and crush what can be crushed, yay next room" way.
Here goes hoping we will see the sequel soon and it'll include stuff ala AirsRock and Jupiter Lighthouse difficulty O:

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
khan said:
Anyone know where to go when you receive Blue Orb from Volechek? Thanks
you could try some of the islands in the eastern sea.
Like the first 2 you come across. Ignore the whirlwind and the island surrounded by rocks for now I guess.

EDIT:
Oh wait, you mean where to go IN the city?
Well like everyone in the game says, to the port east of Eclipse Tower O:

EDIT2:
I remember you get the orb when you are on the ship at that port though so nvm XD

shri1026

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shri1026 said:
I am getting black screen after sveta climbs down the rope in the tepi ruins. using r4 1.18. Ap??

Tried to bypass with dsemume but no avail. did anyone got past that screen ??

anyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
there is going to be a next one, we havent beaten alex, and discovered the whole world, like in the gba series

holoflame

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys, I have a problem...

When I'm about to escape from Belinsk, I have to talk to Eoleo on the ship and when I do that, the game goes nuts... It freezes and the top-screen looks like it's on magic mushrooms...

Ant help here? I'm using AKAIO 1.8.7 with AAP enabled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1