DrHectic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
em2241992 said:
Cant wait for the results, hope they are out soon, I highly doubt I will win, but I never know, and if I dont win im dying to see who does. Definitely feel the person who made the paper Godot skin deserves one, that was one of the most creative ideas I've seen.
Thanks man! I hope I win too
tongue.gif
although if I don't it doesn't matter. I made a skin that makes me happy
biggrin.gif
but it woudl be totally cool to see it on an edge of my own... either way once the results come out it'll be interesting to see who won. I'll probably port my skin to other flashcarts and post it on ndsthemes or something because the world needs more Godot!

Sousakuryoku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
whats all the anticipation about neways? almost all of us here have a flashcard already.

Other than the fact that it's super limited edition? Not everyone has a flashcard, and some would like new ones with features theirs don't have. Or for pride of winning with something you designed. Everyone has their own personal reason.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
k4sHmuNn1 said:
whats all the anticipation about neways? almost all of us here have a flashcard already.

You're kidding right? No matter what the prize is, we all want some sort of recognition of our work. Being chosen in the top 20 out of 291 will be quite an ego boost for whoever wins and it will prove that they are better than most other people. I for one would love to be able to say that I designed a skin that was better than 271 other peoples skins.

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
DrHectic said:
Thanks man! I hope I win too
tongue.gif
although if I don't it doesn't matter. I made a skin that makes me happy
biggrin.gif
but it woudl be totally cool to see it on an edge of my own... either way once the results come out it'll be interesting to see who won. I'll probably port my skin to other flashcarts and post it on ndsthemes or something because the world needs more Godot!

I used your skin, and i like it. I have an Edge but I need one for my cousin. We got some competition. Yeah hope we'll win.
rolleyes.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
em2241992 said:
TELL ME WHO WON, I'M DYING HERE!!!

The sheer number of brilliant entries is making it difficult to get the results out. Imagine trying to negotiate between all the staff what 20 entries should win. That takes quite a while.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
War said:
I'm trying to win it for a friend who doesn't have one. I already have a Cyclo, so I have no need for keeping itHow noble of you! Just in time for the holidays too!
happy.gif

mercluke said:
although the correct download link is there, i just realized that the preview.png i posted is the old one is it possible to change it to this one?

[image]

PS skin is No: 146 - swirlNo problem, I've updated your entry on the first post.

QUOTE(teonintyfive @ Nov 16 2008, 11:06 PM)
I just noticed I haven't posted a download for my skin, whoops!
Are you going to post it? I'll take it as long as the skin still looks identical to your screenshot
smile.gif

*EDIT*
@ Opium: Yeah, I managed to narrow the 291 entries down to my favorite 88, but I'm REALLY having a hard time choosing just 20 of them. I'm glad I'm not judging this competition!

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
em2241992 said:
TELL ME WHO WON, I'M DYING HERE!!!

The sheer number of brilliant entries is making it difficult to get the results out. Imagine trying to negotiate between all the staff what 20 entries should win. That takes quite a while.
That is true, I cant deny that, I am just very impatient. I just want to know who won, I really hope I did, but even if I didn't just want to see who was better than me.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
82535 said:
I Am Sorry For Pissing Off The Modds. LOL you guys used me as the example
shy.gif

SORRY
rofl2.gif
Sorry, didn't mean to single you out there! I just put that up because of Toni's response, not because of you. I'm sure he wasn't angry anyway, he's a really easygoing guy. People got a good laugh out of the link, no hard feelings
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(k4sHmuNn1 @ Nov 17 2008, 02:07 PM) i just figured out Densetsu that you dont have a download link to my skin. It was in my original post but i guess you overlooked it.

http://www.2shared.com/file/4283623/1f18119a/Mario.html
What do you mean? If you click your screenshot in the first post, it will take you to your original post on the contest thread, where your download link is. All of the screenshots do that.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
when we're done counting
tongue.gif

I must say that shaun announcing that the results were going to be announced the following day wasn't the best of things to have done.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Well, if anyone cares... I expanded each entry, and went down the line and hid the ones that I didn't like. After the first pass through, I had 21 left standing, of which I eliminated 107 - theoperator288 - Golden Fire. So here are my 20 choices (which are obviously subjective and include my own entry):

10 - dohclude - Edge Carbon Fiber
18 - Lord Toon - EDGE Color Edition
34 - daihatsuboy - Aperture Science Theme
36 - Vergency - Whisper
77 - kimit - Green Whirlpool
83 - koisoujiro - CloudyDS
97 - Jimbob7 - edgeboy classic
102 - Anakir - Stroke n' splash
109 - loesjoel - Live Green
113 - DarkRey - Dark light
115 - themuddaload - EDGE Darkshine
118 - welblade - The World EDGE
130 - TnDstudio - EDGE piXel green Skin
147 - Brunibrun - Edge Contest Gold
166 - damagedisdone - Caution
179 - OneOfTheSame - Broken Glass
187 - Sc4rFac3d - Edge Girlz Edition
197 - kogepan - Glamour
238 - arnolanf - Aeroedge Skin
283 - chuckstudios- DS Firmware for EDGE

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
# Please upload your skin in RAR or ZIP format and post to an online host and link to it in your skin submission along with the image preview. Do not include additional files in the archive such as executables (readme.txt files are OK though)

Aw. I forgot to put an image preview of my skin. Dang! Am I Disqualified?

[EDIT] New Download link with image preview is on my sig. Yay. Hoping.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
loesjoel said:
Well, if anyone cares... I expanded each entry, and went down the line and hid the ones that I didn't like. After the first pass through, I had 21 left standing, of which I eliminated 107 - theoperator288 - Golden Fire. So here are my 20 choices (which are obviously subjective and include my own entry):

10 - dohclude - Edge Carbon Fiber
18 - Lord Toon - EDGE Color Edition
34 - daihatsuboy - Aperture Science Theme
36 - Vergency - Whisper
77 - kimit - Green Whirlpool
83 - koisoujiro - CloudyDS
97 - Jimbob7 - edgeboy classic
102 - Anakir - Stroke n' splash
109 - loesjoel - Live Green
113 - DarkRey - Dark light
115 - themuddaload - EDGE Darkshine
118 - welblade - The World EDGE
130 - TnDstudio - EDGE piXel green Skin
147 - Brunibrun - Edge Contest Gold
166 - damagedisdone - Caution
179 - OneOfTheSame - Broken Glass
187 - Sc4rFac3d - Edge Girlz Edition
197 - kogepan - Glamour
238 - arnolanf - Aeroedge Skin
283 - chuckstudios- DS Firmware for EDGE

ythanku

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, then whats qbits?