- Joined
- Dec 4, 2008
- Messages
- 147
- Reaction score
- 0
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 32
- Website
- Visit site
- XP
- 158
- Country

I'm going to be replacing the case(Broken hinge, scratches, it won't last much longer in this form.) and the D-Pad/XYAB buttons(My Down and Right pads are so worn out that it's almost painful to press on them).
I'm just double-checking back here to make sure I've got all I need.
I'll be ordering these three things:
Buttons: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1466
Case: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7276
Screwdriver: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1887
Those should be all I need, correct? Well, at least all the "special" items I need to order, right?
I'm just double-checking back here to make sure I've got all I need.
I'll be ordering these three things:
Buttons: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1466
Case: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7276
Screwdriver: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1887
Those should be all I need, correct? Well, at least all the "special" items I need to order, right?





