Hacking giveaway free 100 R4! compatible WOOD , only for US EBAY

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Valwin said:
QUOTE said:
Thank you, you just bought this item. Please pay for your item now.

so is that it i dont need to pay right ?

Correct. ZhuZhuChina will mark it as payed. As if you'd pay cahs on collection. (Which you obviously didn't
tongue.gif
)

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i did the second chance thing so now you will lable it as payed and ship it right?

when i get it i can finally get rid of my horrid dstt clone and use the card i get with wood right?

SleepyBum

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to report that I have received my R4 from the first batch, so this is legit. Thank you zhuzhuchina!

The tracking worked, and shipping was pretty fast for China, about 1 1/2 weeks. Envelope was so lite I thought there was nothing in it, but there was the R4 card only. Lucky it wasn't bent or cracked.

Didn't have the R4 sticker on it. Have to stick it on yourself. Kinda cool I guess... Can go stealth. Gonna figure out how to use it and test it now.

Here's a pic of how he sent it.

Update... Loaded Wood 1.36 on to my 2GB microSD. Works fine on my DS Lite. Thanks again!

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Team Fail said:
Hm. Well, I'll be waiting. It's US only though? That could be a small issue for me.
No, the second batch was global, I ordered one and it's been sent to Australia. The third batch will probably be too. (on page 4 Zhuzhuchina himself said so. Otherwise, I would haven't been able to get one either.)

zhuzhuchina

OP
Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
second batch was global possible due we switched to hong kong post, cheaper to ship outside US , for first batch we got cheaper rate for US and some case reached only after 1 week so we at first decided to ship only US due shipping cost and speed . later due some international people wanted these R4 too, we feel was ok to ship too but i am sorry we cannot use tracking shipping for second batch and third batch due rising cost and however some country cannot track at all registered air mail.
Second batch is not trackable and i am afraid that some people will get after more weeks and maybe few people won't get due airmail not trackable . However i hope all people understand and don't give us a bad feedback. If you don't get this time, will be next time.

first batch people paid 1$ will be refunded end of month as said before, second batch people who accidentaly paid will be refunded too, but don't need to pay anymore

these second batch will be shipped with plain white evenlope

hkpost.jpg

loco365

Trophies
XP
Ok. I se. Well, I've used HK Post before. So it's nothing new to me. But yeah, I'm kinda wanting an R4 now because I might start doing reviews and discussions on flashcards on PHO.

Getting an R4 would be a nice start as I only have 2 other flash kits here with me.

sfaass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not working for me. I'm on ebay and I have my Second Chance offer. I click BUY IT NOW, and then there's an option to ADD TO CART. PROCEED TO CHECKOUT. There's no option left except continue with PAYPAL. I've only made 2 purchases on EBay before and I dont have a PayPal account. This could be why.

UPDATE --- I found an option to Request Total from Seller, so I tried that. It says in order to continue I must COMMIT TO BUY, so I clicked that, and I THINK it worked. It now has "I must pay for 1 item" under my Buying reminders. I'll find out later.

B

BryceOne

Mine just arrived today. Took about 1 week for delivery.

Trying to make my own Themes but they're not working. Even tried this "R4 Theme Creator" but it just displays black. Anyone know of another theme maker that works?

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
BryceOne said:
Mine just arrived today. Took about 1 week for delivery.

Trying to make my own Themes but they're not working. Even tried this "R4 Theme Creator" but it just displays black. Anyone know of another theme maker that works?
use AKAIO's theme's format if you're using wood firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty