Getting two black screens then booting up.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by meanman, Jul 2, 2006.

1. meanman
    OP

meanman Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2006
    I have bought a nds lite, m3 mini sd, a sandisk 2 gb mini sd and a passcard 3. Sometimes it boots up some times i get two black screens after the passcard 3 screen. Now i only get the two black screens, don't think it's the sd card becouse it worked before and i can get contact with it with the computer to add and delete files.

Then the sd card's not in the m3 mini sd, it says after the passcard 3 screen something like this " WARNING. Restart and put in a secure digital card, press start to continue" Then i press start i get the "This product is not sponsored by nintendo" and it frezes. I think the m3 mini sd may be bad or something, i have the latest firmwire v22.

The strange thing is that i played last night I could turn it off and on as many times as i liked then I put the nds lite on recharching and the next moring I get the two black screens. Anybody Knows whats wrong. [​IMG]

2. ryuhosuke

ryuhosuke Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 25, 2006
    Canada
    did you format your mini sd on ur desktop computer? maybe that will help
    otherwise your hardware is dead

3. CatScam

CatScam ScamaRama!

Apr 29, 2006
    United States
    Sounds like you’re M3 is not reading your SD card.
    This seems to be happening allot with the M3, there was
    a post with a step by step on opening the M3 & fixing
    the pins that touch the SD card. Just do a search & you
    should find it.

4. romeoondaline

romeoondaline GBAtemp Fan

Aug 16, 2006
    United States
    U know where
    hey yea its happenin to me 2 but i dunt have the SD i have the CF and all i get is 2 black screens when the load bar reaches its end i dont know if i put the game in right can sum 1 help me

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice