Getting two black screens then booting up.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by meanman, Jul 2, 2006.

Jul 2, 2006
  1. meanman
    OP

Newcomer meanman Newbie

Featured Posts:
    I have bought a nds lite, m3 mini sd, a sandisk 2 gb mini sd and a passcard 3. Sometimes it boots up some times i get two black screens after the passcard 3 screen. Now i only get the two black screens, don't think it's the sd card becouse it worked before and i can get contact with it with the computer to add and delete files.

Then the sd card's not in the m3 mini sd, it says after the passcard 3 screen something like this " WARNING. Restart and put in a secure digital card, press start to continue" Then i press start i get the "This product is not sponsored by nintendo" and it frezes. I think the m3 mini sd may be bad or something, i have the latest firmwire v22.

The strange thing is that i played last night I could turn it off and on as many times as i liked then I put the nds lite on recharching and the next moring I get the two black screens. Anybody Knows whats wrong. [​IMG]

2. ryuhosuke

Newcomer ryuhosuke Advanced Member

Featured Posts:
    Canada
    did you format your mini sd on ur desktop computer? maybe that will help
    otherwise your hardware is dead

3. CatScam

Member CatScam ScamaRama!

Featured Posts:
    United States
    Sounds like you’re M3 is not reading your SD card.
    This seems to be happening allot with the M3, there was
    a post with a step by step on opening the M3 & fixing
    the pins that touch the SD card. Just do a search & you
    should find it.

4. romeoondaline

Member romeoondaline GBAtemp Fan

Featured Posts:
    United States
    hey yea its happenin to me 2 but i dunt have the SD i have the CF and all i get is 2 black screens when the load bar reaches its end i dont know if i put the game in right can sum 1 help me