Gaming Getting two black screens then booting up.

meanman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have bought a nds lite, m3 mini sd, a sandisk 2 gb mini sd and a passcard 3. Sometimes it boots up some times i get two black screens after the passcard 3 screen. Now i only get the two black screens, don't think it's the sd card becouse it worked before and i can get contact with it with the computer to add and delete files.

Then the sd card's not in the m3 mini sd, it says after the passcard 3 screen something like this " WARNING. Restart and put in a secure digital card, press start to continue" Then i press start i get the "This product is not sponsored by nintendo" and it frezes. I think the m3 mini sd may be bad or something, i have the latest firmwire v22.

The strange thing is that i played last night I could turn it off and on as many times as i liked then I put the nds lite on recharching and the next moring I get the two black screens. Anybody Knows whats wrong.
nds.gif

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you’re M3 is not reading your SD card.
This seems to be happening allot with the M3, there was
a post with a step by step on opening the M3 & fixing
the pins that touch the SD card. Just do a search & you
should find it.

romeoondaline

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hey yea its happenin to me 2 but i dunt have the SD i have the CF and all i get is 2 black screens when the load bar reaches its end i dont know if i put the game in right can sum 1 help me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it