Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
Naahhh, I dont wanna do that stuff.
Welp, it seems I'll have to wait until I get my GTX i550 ti.
Wait, you can afford a $200 GFX card but not a $10 fan from eBay? :unsure:
Shipping costs make the thing 20x more expensive.
There are, ironically, a lot of computer shops in my area. I've already been through half of them but all they said was basically "Lol we put in ur gfx card teh cpu fan it will be teh same!!1". They also do not sell any GFX card fans, they only sell heatsinks which I do not want to install.
And, I still want a GPU that will allow me to play video games on astonishing 1080p resultion on highest settings on 60fps.

Reactions: 1 person

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Naahhh, I dont wanna do that stuff.
Welp, it seems I'll have to wait until I get my GTX i550 ti.
Wait, you can afford a $200 GFX card but not a $10 fan from eBay? :unsure:
Shipping costs make the thing 20x more expensive.
There are, ironically, a lot of computer shops in my area. I've already been through half of them but all they said was basically "Lol we put in ur gfx card teh cpu fan it will be teh same!!1". They also do not sell any GFX card fans, they only sell heatsinks which I do not want to install.
And, I still want a GPU that will allow me to play video games on astonishing 1080p resultion on highest settings on 60fps.
Makes sense. I'd still be pretty upset to not be able to play mah awzum gaems till I had a new GPU. I'd place a giant house fan or something on it :creep:

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Makes sense. I'd still be pretty upset to not be able to play mah awzum gaems till I had a new GPU. I'd place a giant house fan or something on it :creep:

-.-" got myself a second gpu (two gens old), second hand.
Now looks like the second one is a bit bust..... (cost me 130 euro's.)

Maybe you can replace the fans in the case?
if you can, get a Scythe Gentle Typhoon (you'll need to watch out for the heavy ones, as they make a lot of noise), I've heard those are one of the best fans (at least for water cooling)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.