Hacking Gecko os forwarder channel

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been looking for a forwarder channel forever for the new gecko os 1.9.1 and couldnt find one anywhere. All ive found is this old geckos forwarder here http://www.gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114165 . Ive tried it and cant get it to find the new gecko os. All it does it turn my wii screen black and i have to hard reset the wii. Can someone tell me how i can get this thing to work. thanks

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Ok so use this
http://www.mediafire.com/?jyw3mymumng

I got that off the link you posted above then right click the config file and click open in notepad and put this
QUOTE said:
# ElfForwarder configuration file
# This file needs to be in the elf_dol_forwarder FOLDER in the root of your SD card!
# Path to elf/dol file:
/apps/gecko/boot.dol

Now put your boot.dol for gecko into a folder called gecko and install the wad in the package.

Put the config file in the root of the sd and your done

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if this does not work then make a folder called "elf_dol_forwarder" on the root of your sd and put the config file in there.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i thought that i just kinda wanted something that said gecko os on the banner instead of the ugly dol/elf forwader thing but thanks for the suggestion.

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
Im sure if you asked someone on the community nicely they would make you a banner and if you kept looking there should be one somewhere on the net.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah ive lookd everywhere but cant find one at all. Someone started one on wadder.net but quite. Someone else is already requesten a gecko os on wadder so maybe someone will pick up the project. guess ill just have to wait. thanks

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the same one from your head post, works fine with 1.9.1 for me

make sure your path is correct and remember to grab the 'main.dol' from the 1.9.1 package and rename it 'boot.dol' and put it in the geckoos_cf folder

path is.... x:\apps\geckoos_cf\boot.dol

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That´s the one I´m using, but it doesn´t work with SDHC!!

I´ve been searching like crazy, and can´t seem to find one (Forwarder) that will!

Anyone have one, or can tell me where to find one. Doesn´t have to be all prettied up, if it works, I´m good.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn