antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
When I use the GC Action Replay backup disc (not retail), it gives me "An error has occurred" in the dark, black background.

Can someone help me for the solution?

EDIT: I tried any GameCube loader and still gives me "An error has occurred." Can someone help me?

antonkan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Found the solution: Downgrade to MIOSv4 and Action Replay is now working, but it needs the Action Replay hardware into the Memory Card slot B. Where can I buy GC Action Replay?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Not any GC mem card, it need to be one of them slightly bigger ones, as ut requires 256 blocks, and iirc the standard mem card has only 50/60 ish.

I'll dig up a link and send it to you of a modded AR that launches from a channel (so no disc required) can use any cMIOS and works with the normal smaller size mem cards.

HellFireXS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would also love that link, I already have a legit Gamecube Action Replay disc and the large memory card it came with, but the disc wont load in my wii.

Pistol

Trophies
XP
Country
Me too please
smile.gif

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
Not any GC mem card, it need to be one of them slightly bigger ones, as ut requires 256 blocks, and iirc the standard mem card has only 50/60 ish.

I'll dig up a link and send it to you of a modded AR that launches from a channel (so no disc required) can use any cMIOS and works with the normal smaller size mem cards.
I would also like to know that link... Thanks in advance.
smile.gif

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
da_letter_a said:
Interesting. I also have the legit disc and MIOS v4 installed, but loading it from a channel would be nice.

Anyways I've managed to dig up a link:
http://board.gscentral.org/showthread.php?t=27787

I'm not sure if this link is completely legal though.

@mods, if you think this link is illegal, feel free to delete it.
It actually originated here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=119...p;#entry1595183
wink.gif
(we talked a lot via PM that's why there isn't much in the thread)
It's basically the combination of Wii Gamecube Homebrew launcher and an action replay dol, with codes transfared to the memory card on slot B.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative