Hacking Gbc on easy flash 4

grenskul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So basically I have a easy flash 4 and so far my son is rely liking it as he can play some of his old game which he had previously broken .
A problem I originally just wanted to play gba game but now I found out that my sons only gbc games aren't playable anymore ( the cartridges were physically damaged ) .
So the games are the harry potter 1 and 2 rpgs and using goomba colour the games have rely bad visual glitches. Is there an alternative to goomba colour ? Or is there some way to patch these visual bugs .
The glitches happen on both games whenever any character speaks the colors get all messed up and it makes the game unplayable .
If anyone could help me you would be making a 11 year old gamer very happy . Thank you .

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There really isn't any alternative go Goomba, sadly. Goomba is great for GameBoy games and a few of the most popular GBC titles only, but that's it. Your best bet would be playing it emulated on a DS.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
like the user above me said, there is only goomba...

there is a gameboy flashcart for gameboy and gameboy color games but its quite expensive... http://krikzz.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=60

you can also buy him an old ds and a cheap flashcart (get a ds lite for example) but i understand the feeling on playing on a gameboy

but if you only want those games you are better buying the real cartridges from ebay (or olx, i am portuguese too) they are usually not that expensive..

grenskul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't there any way to patch the games or something to correct the visual glitches ( or maybe playing the game in black and white ). Spending money isn't a real option right now so baying the game isn't possible right now ( much less a used ds )

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
sadly no... harry potter games are full gameboy color games. ou can't play them on a original game boy so, no black and white...
gomba is the only option then..

and the game can be bought about 5 euros.. :/ but i understand...

grenskul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can turn GBC games into a GBA format with this tutorial, but it can be buggy.

Dude are you fucking kidding me , did you read my post at all ?
I know about goomba colour , I used it . It gives me visual glitches on the games I want . I was looking for an alternative . How about you read my post before giving me a retard certificate and pointing me to a basic how to that I could make myself out of memory alone .

grenskul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Goomba Colour is your only option as of today - if you want more glitchless GB/GBC game support, you'll have to invest in a GB/GBC flashcart. I can recommend the Everdrive GB as it's the most modern solution to date, I've reviewed on GBATemp.net recently, give the article a read if you're interested. ;)
Thank you . This is what I have ended at . I am currently saving right now but it's low on the priority list , but I will buy it eventually .

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you . This is what I have ended at . I am currently saving right now but it's low on the priority list , but I will buy it eventually .
There are some cheaper solutions such as the USB Smart Card 64M, but those do not support SD cards and as such can be inconvenient. You know what they say - you pay for quality. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-