Everdrive GB and GBC emulators write saves but wont read them

Bongert

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When playing some GB and GBC picross games on my GBA with an Everdrive x5, make some progress and restart the game the progress is gone. i looked into the GBASYS/emusave/ folder and found save files for the games in question. the files end in .srm. im using goomba for both GB and GBC and the save type for each ROM is set to SRAM. The save files are being written into the emusave folder but not loaded when starting the game again which then leads to the emulator overwriting the old save with the new clean save effectively deleting all progress.

bdav33187

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When playing some GB and GBC picross games on my GBA with an Everdrive x5, make some progress and restart the game the progress is gone. i looked into the GBASYS/emusave/ folder and found save files for the games in question. the files end in .srm. im using goomba for both GB and GBC and the save type for each ROM is set to SRAM. The save files are being written into the emusave folder but not loaded when starting the game again which then leads to the emulator overwriting the old save with the new clean save effectively deleting all progress.
I’m also having this problem! Did you ever find a solution?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu