• Start date
  • Views 1,329
  • Replies 5
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zorua

OP
GBAtemp has been giving me 502 gateway errors a lot and also at about 8 PM India Time, GBAtemp becomes EXTREMELY slow. It takes about 2 minutes to load a page and half of the time it doesn't load and gives me the gateway error. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Is this a common problem? Is this being worked upon?

idulkoan

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
GBAtemp has been giving me 508 gateway errors a lot and also about 8 PM India Time, GBAtemp becomes EXTREMELY slow. It takes about 2 minutes to load a page and half of the time it doesn't load and gives me the gateway error. Is anyone else in the same boat as me? Is this a common problem? Is this being worked upon?
Sometimes that happens to me. I get Gateway errors alot too. I just wait like 20-40 mins before trying to go on again, and I also clear my hisory/cookies/cache... (not sure if it helps). I think its the servers being flooded with users which causes the errors or sumthing. Well at least I know its not my internet connection lol

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
For a while, the number of guests were fluctuating wildly -- about 3000-9000 users! Weird, but I'm sure the TempStaff's got everything back to sorts.
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Edit: Or will soon, lol.

Z

Zorua

OP
Just got the 502 gateway error again. This is getting irritating!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
There is already a thread regarding this here.

We have been experiencing traffic spikes recently, more than likely due to pokemon. At one point over the weekend we had 23 thousand people on the site, which is an all time record.

Considering that we have been holding up pretty well really. Anyway please continue this discussion in the other thread I linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1