GBAtemp is attending E3--and we have an interview opportunity with Nintendo!

0ZEZpll.png

Once more, GBAtemp will be live at E3. Next month, two of our magazine staff will have the chance to attend meetings and press conferences with companies like Bethesda, XSEED, Bandai Namco, Sony, and more. Additionally, we've recently secured a meeting with Nintendo, to tour their booth, play some of their upcoming games, and even have an interview with one of Nintendo's representatives. We at GBAtemp are incredibly excited for the chance to get to see what all the game studios have in store, and we'd like to ask if there's any questions you want us to ask Nintendo! (Nothing unreasonable, though!)

GBAtemp's live coverage of the event will start on June 10th, and will finish on June 15th! Stay tuned next month to see GBAtemp's adventures at E3.

IzeC0ld

N$K867
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once more, GBAtemp will be live at E3. Next month, two of our magazine staff will have the chance to attend meetings and press conferences with companies like Bethesda, XSEED, Bandai Namco, Sony, and more. Additionally, we've recently secured a meeting with Nintendo, to tour their booth, play some of their upcoming games, and even have an interview with one of Nintendo's representatives. We at GBAtemp are incredibly excited for the chance to get to see what all the game studios have in store, and we'd like to ask if there's any questions you want us to ask Nintendo! (Nothing unreasonable, though!)

GBAtemp's live coverage of the event will start on June 10th, and will finish on June 15th! Stay tuned next month to see GBAtemp's adventures at E3.

Omg. Alright. Asm them if they plan on working with bethesda more to port Fallout New Vegas or 3 to the switch. And also, ask about if they have plans with working with microsoft or sony

Reactions: Shadowfied

kuwanger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask them if they ever had any plans to port Virtual Boy games to the 3DS or if that's something they'd consider in the future. Same if they plan to port more WiiU games to the 3DS (I'm actually a little excited about Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker). Was there any push to get developers to create/port RTS games (like Starcaft) to the 3DS to exploit the touch screen and online multiplayer?

Basically, how dead is the 3DS? I know they can't say completely dead because they're still going to release games for the system, but the whole dual 3DS/Switch thing is probably not going to last forever. And for marketing reasons, they will neither confirm nor deny the 3DS's death until the last second. But asking those sorts of questions might give an idea of if they're planning for years in the future or not.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ask them if somehow they will convince ATLUS to bring Personas to the Switch, if they already blackmailed Platinum/Square to bring NieR Automata, if they're going to release some new LOCAL MULTIPLAYER games and when is the Xenoblade X port coming?

Reactions: DarthDub

Selman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Please ask them which franchises Nintendo is willing to revive.
I would love it to see a new Golden Sun or an F-Zero...

Also ask them why in tarnation did they stop making good Mario Party games?!

Jackson Ferrell

I don't like SJWs
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Questions:
-Will Nintendo decide to refine and make the next Switch model compete with the PlayStation and Xbox next-gen (or current-gen if they're released at the same time) power-wise, now that they've made a popular concept?
- Will they introduce a new friend search function, where you can search for users by their name, and identify them by their Friend Code/Picture/Games played?
-Could they make a new Pro Controller with an audio/mic input, like what Microsoft did with its XBox controllers, and support online chat that way?
-Will Switch Owners in the future be able to message and invite each other to games without having to be in the same game (E.g. Being in a different game, System Settings, eShop, Home Menu, etc)?
-Seeing as how Splatoon had people chatting locally without the Switch mobile app (from what I've 'heard'), can they enable it for online so there's no need for a phone?
-Will they and can they be more proactive in asking big game companies like EA, Ubisoft, Capcom, Square Enix and Rockstar Games to include the Switch in the same games as the other consoles at the same time?
-Are they able to make future models of the Switch have larger internal memory?
-Do they like us?

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will switch get a legit Zelda exclusive for switch? Id say BotW doesn't really count since it was originally intended for WiiU release and did in fact still release on WiiU.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will switch get a legit Zelda exclusive for switch? Id say BotW doesn't really count since it was originally intended for WiiU release and did in fact still release on WiiU.
im still wondering if Botw was for wii u and ported to switch
or if they changed their mind at middle of developpement and made it for switch then ported it to wii u
I mean, switch version has better graphics, no?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already asked about Advance Wars during the switch event. Because of the inexplicable popularity of fire emblem (nobody saw that one coming) it seems it shall be a forgotten series not unlike any number of others.

GBATEMP IS GOING TO E3?

Everybody be on the lookout for Tempy sightings!
We were warned about photobombing. It is going to have to be subtle.

Buzzword bingo in the main events though...

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I meant people with tempy hats/masks walking around.

if I could print out tempy heads

I'd print out like 80 and tape them all over my shirt and pants and run around like a nut

tomhanks69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im still wondering if Botw was for wii u and ported to switch
or if they changed their mind at middle of developpement and made it for switch then ported it to wii u
I mean, switch version has better graphics, no?
I really couldn't see a difference. I'm leaning heavily on port to WiiU. The graphics didn't appear any different, just the switch pushed higher resolution. It was in fact originally intended for wiiU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps