GBAtemp is attending E3--and we have an interview opportunity with Nintendo!

0ZEZpll.png

Once more, GBAtemp will be live at E3. Next month, two of our magazine staff will have the chance to attend meetings and press conferences with companies like Bethesda, XSEED, Bandai Namco, Sony, and more. Additionally, we've recently secured a meeting with Nintendo, to tour their booth, play some of their upcoming games, and even have an interview with one of Nintendo's representatives. We at GBAtemp are incredibly excited for the chance to get to see what all the game studios have in store, and we'd like to ask if there's any questions you want us to ask Nintendo! (Nothing unreasonable, though!)

GBAtemp's live coverage of the event will start on June 10th, and will finish on June 15th! Stay tuned next month to see GBAtemp's adventures at E3.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question suggestion: Do you hate us?

I mean, I'd really like to know what Nintendo really thinks of this site and what it contributes to making more out of their hardware than they intend to do themselves... especially when it goes against their established protection mechanisms.

D

Deleted User

Ask if they plan to support playstation - xbox - pc - mobile - ninty cross play
If they do i might buy a switch to use as a relay for pc - xbox - playtation

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ask them if they plan to..... actually no, tell them they need to make a new set of JoyCons.

All the special editions they do and I can’t believe they still haven’t made a pair to appeal to those of us who don’t want to use them as tiny, uncomfortable controllers.

I’d love a pair with both analog sticks at the top, a proper cross-pad under the left stick, the buttons under the right stick and a bit of a bulge at the back - to make it more comfortable to hold for the giant handed among us.

I know it’s just me and my great big pit-shovel hands, but that configuration would suit me just fine. A boy can dream.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I just noticed xseed and sony on the little list
Ask xseed about unannounced titles and sony about a psp3
Ask them if they plan to..... actually no, tell them they need to make a new set of JoyCons.

All the special editions they do and I can’t believe they still haven’t made a pair to appeal to those of us who don’t want to use them as tiny, uncomfortable controllers.

I’d love a pair with both analog sticks at the top, a proper cross-pad under the left stick, the buttons under the right stick and a bit of a bulge at the back - to make it more comfortable to hold for the giant handed among us.

I know it’s just me and my great big pit-shovel hands, but that configuration would suit me just fine. A boy can dream.
Doesnt the pro controller cover some of that?

Reactions: chirogan

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
"Will the new Mariko update bring anything new (other than bootrom fixes), like e.g. improved battery life?"
(though probably they will just reply "Please understand!")

"When will the new joycon design with improved wireless reception be available? Will it come in some special edition?"
(probably again "Please understand!")

PS: I bought another pair of joycons a couple of weeks ago, and they still work like shit for me.

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ask if they plan to support playstation - xbox - pc - mobile - ninty cross play
If they do i might buy a switch to use as a relay for pc - xbox - playtation

Yes, they do plan cross-platform support for at least some of their games (Rocket League already has it and Minecraft is getting it soon). It's also already reported that Sony has taken stance against cross-platform gaming multiple times. So it's more like Xbox-PC-Switch (and maybe mobile in a few cases).

Purplstuph

Quake Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ask them if any of the Japanese are getting localized (gundam 3d battlebattle, etc)
Also, ask them if the 3ds will be getting any shooters

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
What do they think of developer mode on Xbox One (not sure if that's what it's called, the thing that lets you run homebrew out of the box), if they plan to do the same on Switch and if not, why?

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ask them how much stable they want switch to be with the updates.

But in all seriousness though, ask them:
-If they're interested in seeing some 3rd party titles such as Grand Theft Auto and Tekken (for example) on the Switch

-If they're interested on making new 1080, Wave Race, F-Zero, ExciteBike, [Insert ''forgotten'' Ninty games here] titles for the switch

-About the near future of the 3DS and its future new releases

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!