GBAtemp Hunger Games │ ROUND 25

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm curious to know what kind of message Manuela posted in order to get it deleted.
"Reason: no u."
I'm sorry to say this, but from this motivation I'm afraid it's a bias against her. I hope I am wrong, but I see no plausible reason to exclude her. 🤔 In the end, it is simply harmless fun. 😉
Personal opinion, don't maul me for this. 😖

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
"Reason: no u."
I'm sorry to say this, but from this motivation I'm afraid it's a bias against her. I hope I am wrong, but I see no plausible reason to exclude her. 🤔 In the end, it is simply harmless fun. 😉
Personal opinion, don't maul me for this. 😖
No, it was literally just an off topic request for animal crossing towns, that's it

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think you got nominated lol

Sounds fair.

If I misunderstood, it is because of the reason given: "no u" instead of "no here." It really sounded like a personal attack. Well, if I was wrong, all the better. 😉

Yes it was manuela spamming animal crossing things outside of the status page.
Unrelated to the topic at hand, it got deleted.
Manuela has been here since '18 and any and all forms of communication outside of the status updates have failed thus far.
Some people say it's a digital poltergeist fascinated with visiting, I mean haunting virtual towns.

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Manuela has been here since '18 and any and all forms of communication outside of the status updates have failed thus far.
It doesn't seem that way to me. Alexander, and sometimes me in the past, communicates with her daily and her answers are consistent: you just have to find the right key. 😉
Changing the subject: can I take your place in this game, since you don't want to play?😋

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-